Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Another way of play

Teburu

Diplomacy - Friendship (not to start a war) agreement

Penalty for NOT Declaring and just invading.

goldenaxer

Pinned The Music Scene

JDz

A lack of CoNtent creators?

JDz

Recent Activities

• Gen Vader -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread NOTICE: NEW PLAYERS, BETTER SERVERS.

Like (Post)
    Dear players, When making posts and announcements, the addressment never specifies just how many of you there are. We're ecstatic to see just how many new players are joining CoN and have done so in months past! With the influx of new players we've been…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Another way of play.

• Liax -

Liked Edward’s post in the thread Another way of play.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, and with respect! I am playing the game for a certain number of years now, and to be honest is going to be a boring stuff to do same thing all the time as "conquer around and win". What if we change a little bit the strategy? What about…
  • Liax -

Replied to the thread Another way of play.

Alternative way to win? Very difficult, but it would be interesting.
  • goldenaxer -

Posted the thread Diplomacy - Friendship (not to start a war) agreement.

Thread
    Feels like there should be a possibility to sign a friendship agreement in diplomacy. It's to make 1 or both sides not to start a war against each other for some days (it should be possible to set the duration for this agreement). For signing agreement…
  • goldenaxer -

Replied to the thread Penalty for NOT Declaring and just invading..

Feels like there should be a possibility to sign a friendship agreement in diplomacy. It's to make 1 or both sides not to start a war against each other for some days (it should be possible to set the duration for this agreement). For signing agreement…
  • Edward -

Posted the thread Another way of play.

Thread
    Hello everyone, and with respect! I am playing the game for a certain number of years now, and to be honest is going to be a boring stuff to do same thing all the time as "conquer around and win". What if we change a little bit the strategy? What about…
  • Yak -

Liked dido.t’s post in the thread NOTICE: NEW PLAYERS, BETTER SERVERS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from A_Talking_Crab: “i wonder why so many people are joining the game ” Im a new player,I love playing strategic games and this is best 1 out there imo!
  • JDz -

Replied to the thread The Music Scene.

While I'm quite happy to see there are Miku fans UwU and Taylor Swift fans in this thread, I am kinda disappointed to not see a single video game OST. NieR Automata, Blasphemous, Dead Cells, Necrobarista are my goto work songs at the moment
  • JDz -

Replied to the thread A lack of CoNtent creators?.

Quote from playbabe: “Quote from KFGauss: “Speaking as someone who DOESN'T create YouTube or other videos, I'll still bet a nice dinner that there is surely a way for someone (who is motivated enough) to create videos illustrating enjoying playing…