Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Option to open all games on one click

Not taking over the land.

Hellfire1337

Smarter AI

Buckeyechamp

Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3)

bobqz

An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab

Buckeyechamp

Recent Activities

• Hellfire1337 -

Posted the thread Option to open all games on one click.

Thread
    I find it really hard to open multiple games as it takes quite a long time so I would like a feature to open all active games in one click.
  • Hellfire1337 -

Replied to the thread Not taking over the land..

Quote from OldAsMudd: “I'm playing in a game and several of the territories I have taken over are being credited to another member in the Coalition. Is that normal, or something new? The spots were his originally, when the game started. ” That is…
  • Ballistic missiles are normally targets at cities because of there great damage to building but firing a ballistic missile at a territory that was just conquered can work wonders especially when there is a decent stack that just took the land. Elite…
  • OldAsMudd -

Posted the thread Not taking over the land..

Thread
    I'm playing in a game and several of the territories I have taken over are being credited to another member in the Coalition. Is that normal, or something new? The spots were his originally, when the game started.
  • Clock -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Private Vanity Colors/Labels.

Like (Post)
    Let the player select: 1. The political color shading for their lands. Tired of the country being blue? Change it. It only shows up on that players' own display, all other players see the default value. 2. Whether conquered nation labels show up on…
  • Clock -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Don't you get sad when you see this?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “ ” ” I just overtook The Big G Germanico for Most Total Likes on this…
  • Clock -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread *NEW UNIT SUGGESTION*: BM Launcher Aircraft!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 1733973qaz: “For me, since I don't have security council, that means that the only launch platforms are BM Sub and Land Based Launcher. ” That's the point. Having another Unit that is capable of launching BMs from the air would utterly…
  • Clock -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Limited Order Execution.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Killiam07: “your psychological state seems to decrease over time, these suggestions are more and more out of this planet ” Your contributions to forum discussion appear to degrade with time, deteriorating to basically "I don't like the…
  • Hydralysk -

Liked TheWorldEnder’s post in the thread An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab.

Like (Post)
    Well, this idea came to my mind the other day in a game I was hopping to build a big fleet to scort an aircraftcarrier, and of course I was planning to add a complete set of NASF & NSF, attack choppers and gunships, but saddly, the game ended way before…