Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

suspected hacker

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

DOA70

Are cities too important?

Teburu

What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON

Buckeyechamp

Artillery Officer and elite Engineer unit

Hydralysk

Recent Activities

• maffoffo -

Posted the thread suspected hacker.

Thread
    Hello there, I've been fighting a player who apparently has been using gold to upgrade his buildings since the beginning of the game. No problem with that, but recently I've seen completely destroyed occupied cities going from having nothing to having…
  • Liax -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Like (Post)
    Quote from W. Adama: “I agree with previous posts. A lot of players hate this cities reducing, including me. This update does not fix balance, only makes more slow the game. If you want to balance some countries, add cities instead of removing…
  • KFGauss -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Are cities too important?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KFGauss: “Shooting from the hip . . . For altering/introducing game play - Giving provinces a greater importance (shifting some existing resource production from cities to provinces is what I'm thinking) is worth considering; but I'm not at…
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Quote from W. Adama: “I agree with previous posts. A lot of players hate this cities reducing, including me. This update does not fix balance, only makes more slow the game. If you want to balance some countries, add cities instead of removing…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Are cities too important?.

Quote from KFGauss: “Shooting from the hip . . . For altering/introducing game play - Giving provinces a greater importance (shifting some existing resource production from cities to provinces is what I'm thinking) is worth considering; but I'm not at…
  • KFGauss -

Shooting from the hip . . . For altering/introducing game play - Giving provinces a greater importance (shifting some existing resource production from cities to provinces is what I'm thinking) is worth considering; but I'm not at all convinced it would…
  • Buckeyechamp -

wow.. silliest question every asked. who needs $$ or manpower after day 5. occupied cities fuel economy.. which fuels war machine. But you need to take both