Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Motorized infantry Lvl.2 can't defeat National Guard Battalion lvl. 1 ?

Indochina Union

What is YOUR Favourite CoN Unit

kurtvonstein

Airport readiness error

nerf motrized infantry

abdul_the_brave

Marked still at war against a country I've defeated.

Germanico

Recent Activities

• If anyone new here would love to properly start and then win a Flashpoint game, DM me thru my wall or get me on Discord..Selena#4117... Will coach ya for a while in a coaliton.
  • raw.. reached Sergant with merely 100 games.. easy...
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread What is YOUR Favourite CoN Unit.

I always love when Striek Fighter players first encounter my SAM batallion. Favorable they are patrolling and are offline. Or having strike fighters on the ground and hiting them with choppers...a classic. But to be true. If I play against Gold players…
  • Teburu -

they have the advantage of being less hard countered by AA and easy to mix, as opposed to the strikefighter where you have to fully lvl both variants to gain max effectivness on top of that gunships have way better initial dmg vs soft targets than sf
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from ross222: “I've tried out a few different Combos, but my fav unit is the Strike Fighter. (Yes, I know, it is derided ans the noob go to). since when they do twice the damage to troops then air superiority fighters does no offence intended, i…
  • Zozo001 -

Posted the thread Airport readiness error.

Thread
    I have an airport being built, which is 45% ready. Yet it shows 1/10 HP only, thus is not usable as it should be! Has anyone seen a failure like this?
  • Zozo001 -

Liked MartijnTNL’s post in the thread TACTICAL INFANTRY UPDATE (200122).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sima: “Quote from Zozo001: “>Everything is fresh in the new decade We're still in decade 2011-20; the next one will start in its year 1, not 0, just as all preceding ones have... ;( ” Quote from Yeti: “We're both right according to Wikipedia:
  • abdul_the_brave -

Replied to the thread nerf motrized infantry.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from abdul_the_brave: “Quote from Teburu: “Tbh i wouldnt use TDs outside of an airassault focussed army, mbts suck in general due to their poor techline tho ” I usually have special forces very flexible. I might think…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread nerf motrized infantry.

Quote from abdul_the_brave: “Quote from Teburu: “Tbh i wouldnt use TDs outside of an airassault focussed army, mbts suck in general due to their poor techline tho ” I usually have special forces very flexible. I might think of focusing on sthing…
  • the only case to send a single motorized is if u expect an empty city. and even then ng will be better at think job.