Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Naval / Air controller

Dealer of Death

Eastern Doctrine

HulkHogann

Unlock Merkava research

Fereyd

Map Idea: Oceania

titankiller11

​ Allow Combat Outposts to train National Guard units

737373elj

Recent Activities

• Wade97Wade -

Liked Spinflight’s post in the thread Naval / Air controller.

Like (Post)
    Suggestion for enhanced coalition play.. Which would allow a member of a coalition to either claim or be nominated as Naval or Air controller, which would allow them to take control of the naval or air units of other coalition members whilst they are…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Naval / Air controller.

Quote from Fereyd: “Basically I like this feature because i adds a new kind of realism. It tends to eb misused by multis, we fill find them and Ban them, be sure! You don´t like someone using your troops, ok understandable but what if you could…
  • MallahanJr -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread What does everybody think of the elite railgun?.

Like (Post)
    T1 : *squeaaak* leeet meee gooo, i wanna live T2 : *Day 21* : The SAMs still think i'm one of them T3 : *Day 35* : "This is.. the overlord... tank"
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Sub Commander VS Naval Officer.

Like (Post)
    because Fighters or strikers might get speedbuffed by the heliofficer, but htey anre slowed down by him because the stack moves with the speed of the slowest (heliofficerguy)
  • HulkHogann -

Replied to the thread Eastern Doctrine.

@yazdfvdv There mere fact that Euro strikers have +20% HP nullifies the +20% damage vs planes that eastern sams get. Missiles are not even affected. Early game there aint much armour so the towed buff is barely worth a mention. The mech buff means you…
  • yzjqx -

Quote from HulkHogann: “SAMs/aa are not as good since the recent update. You are completely ignoring the buffs the other doctrines get. eg Western with airsup and mechanised for euro. No way are they balanced any elite challenge leader will try get…
  • yzjqx -

Quote from 737373elj: “I point you to Bulgaria632ad's policy of only Eastern counties and their 94% win rate ” Uhhh what 94%. afaik Bulgaria632 is just another one of those alliance that likes to farm off no name alliances and back away from elite…
  • MrBookShelf -

Propaganda +100% effectiveness to national guard
  • 737373elj -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Unlock Merkava research.

Like (Post)
    There is some Chance, that ten Elite MBT will come back as a secondary Special Unit during a comming Season.