Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Forming New Countries

Hydralysk

Square root map

WalterChang

About Naval Aircrafts

Zozo001

Day 1 guide

WalterChang

Announcement Dev Log #23

Opulon

Recent Activities

• Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Forming New Countries.

Quote from WalterChang: “...and it would likely be the source of a lot of toxic arguments. ” Heh. Like that would be anything different from what is on the forum now? iu
  • WalterChang -

Quote from Samuel: “For example when you are playing as Czechia and you successfully take Slovakia, you will have an option to create Czechoslovakia so the cities and provincies in Slovakia will produce 100% resources like in the czech…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Square root map.

Quote from Zozo001: “No matter how you try to approach reality, that'd bring such huge unbalancing of countries' power that the game would be practically unplayable, for all but a couple players who happen to pick large ones. This really is a terribly…
  • Zozo001 -

Quote from WalterChang: “While I quite like the idea of including a game mode where the map more authentically represents real-world geography and populations [...] I'd prefer it if they simply chose starting values for the city-sizes that better…
  • Teburu -

• The Destroyer 4 -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread 4X for New Players.

Like (Post)
    in my opinion, tutorial map should be a simplified version of CoN. remove lot of features, keep only bare minimum.
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Rumor has it....

Like (Post)
    Beta tester here, I confirmed that elite frigate is a misleading campaign. the truth is it’s elite corvette
  • xXWolfXx -

Liked Red Snapper’s post in the thread Rumor has it....

Like (Post)
    Quote from xXWolfXx: “Guys chill. Snapper and Destroyer it's preferred you don't be rude to other forum members and act responsibly. In terms of what you said Snapper about the elite militia it's already well known it'll be an elite frigate since…
  • Telerik -

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Telerik: “ ” I'd prefer it if they simply chose starting values for the city-sizes that better represent the relative sizes of those cities in reality. So, for example, Tokyo or Beijing or Delhi or Mexico City…
  • Telerik -

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Telerik: “ ” Your "balancing" would actually ruin the game thoroughly, since only the top 3 (at most) countries would have realistic chance to dominate, very contrary to the CON way. ” Taking PPP into consideration…