Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement INSURGENT TWEAK UPDATE PLANNED - 21/01/2021 (UTC+1)

kurtvonstein

How to eliminate spies

Kalrakh

Forum Account deletion

Oyun Sonu Görüntüleriniz !

GoldCaliber

Not going to subscribe to security council again unless they fix bugs

Recent Activities

• kurtvonstein -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread The Gold Options I fear most.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “Yeah thanks for HiJacking my post where i was complaining about excessinve use of nervrobbing Godl features. I mean i am fine with Godl optiosn you can counter as a normal player. Such as: Building trillions of units and…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread INSURGENT TWEAK UPDATE PLANNED - 21/01/2021 (UTC+1).

Well we have 1. insurgents being unpredictable with their apperance 2. inactives being taken over by AI. 3. Bigger maps dont bring bigger motivation they just set higher VP goals and more inactives... You need to be really dedicated to get >7000 VP for…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread How to eliminate spies.

Every spy has a certain chance while doing his actions, why sometimes you buy them and lose them during their first action You can also put couter-spies into your city to increase the chance, pretty simple. How ever chances do not not stack.
  • Teburu -

Quote from yankees992012: “Quote from Second Cannae: “Quote from Kim Jon-Uno: “Someone is running corruption on me. How do I find the spy and eliminate it? How do I prevent spies in the future? and How do you know when someone is spying on you?…
  • Garsh -

Posted the thread Forum Account deletion.

Thread
    Hello, I’d like to delete my CON forum account but I can’t seem to figure out how to do it. If users aren’t able to delete their account would it be possible for my account to be deleted by an admin? If possible I’d also like any data that has…
  • yankees992012 -

Quote from Second Cannae: “Quote from Kim Jon-Uno: “Someone is running corruption on me. How do I find the spy and eliminate it? How do I prevent spies in the future? and How do you know when someone is spying on you? Thanks for the help ” I'm not sure
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Search option.

Like (Post)
    Upper right corner
  • Darkinz -

Liked GoldCaliber’s post in the thread Oyun Sonu Görüntüleriniz !.

Like (Post)
    Güzel oyun oldu. Angola(siyah) benim. s1mMlh.jpg
  • GoldCaliber -

Replied to the thread Oyun Sonu Görüntüleriniz !.

Güzel oyun oldu. Angola(siyah) benim. s1mMlh.jpg
  • GoldCaliber -

Liked Darkinz’s post in the thread Oyun Sonu Görüntüleriniz !.

Like (Post)
    Konun üstünden biraz geçse de bende bir ekleme yapayım :D 2ac88680d5fc3a343e8680c9bec403dc-png.png Bir kaç saat önce biten 4x-apocalypse haritamız. Gün 51 Koalisyon üyelerimiz ; Arjantin, Almanya, İngiltere, Polonya ve Yunanistan.