Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement PATCH NOTES - 2207.06

TheGENOC1D3R

Kurts "Pimp my Ride" Workshop

Yak

What inactivity does to me

kurtvonstein

Aircraft are bugged

guacanagarix

Whats the last thing your do, once you know the game will be over?

xRecreatedPlays

Recent Activities

• vynical -

Liked Pentabuksus2’s post in the thread PATCH NOTES - 2207.06.

Like (Post)
    my planes keep returning to their start location when moving between two airfields
  • TheGENOC1D3R -

Replied to the thread PATCH NOTES - 2207.06.

Quote from Eren Yeager: “Quote from xRecreatedPlays: “for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much slower and less competitive as…
  • TheGENOC1D3R -

Liked Eren Yeager’s post in the thread PATCH NOTES - 2207.06.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xRecreatedPlays: “for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much slower and less competitive as every nation’s economy is…
  • TheGENOC1D3R -

Liked xRecreatedPlays’s post in the thread PATCH NOTES - 2207.06.

Like (Post)
    for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much slower and less competitive as every nation’s economy is suddenly nerfed to such…
  • TheGENOC1D3R -

Liked Eren Yeager’s post in the thread PATCH NOTES - 2207.06.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xRecreatedPlays: “Quote from Eren Yeager: “Pro tip: Play Rising Tides instead of WW3, since the cities there are untouched. Dorado will likely care about it a bit more this way too because the playerbase will shift away from WW3. That's…
  • kyfrkyfr -

Liked xRecreatedPlays’s post in the thread PATCH NOTES - 2207.06.

Like (Post)
    for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much slower and less competitive as every nation’s economy is suddenly nerfed to such…
  • kyfrkyfr -

Liked Pentabuksus2’s post in the thread PATCH NOTES - 2207.06.

Like (Post)
    my planes keep returning to their start location when moving between two airfields
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread Kurts "Pimp my Ride" Workshop.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “What a waste of time to put more then 1+ week of research into a naval officer. Run into the first seriuos sea battle, rock him down do 10% health and park him in some river till end of the game(to not put a officer lost on…
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread Kurts "Pimp my Ride" Workshop.

Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “Quote from Yak: “Lack of Naval officer surprises me ” I'm guessing that is because there isn't an elite ship unit. (Hint, hint, hint!) ” Elite Carrier - noted
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Liked Aquela’s post in the thread PATCH NOTES - 2207.06.

Like (Post)
    Commanders, We're aware of some issues cropping up since after release. As of right now, we don't have temporary fixes to suggest, but please know our designated special task force of tech devotees are investigating and will fix this as soon as…