Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Market

Remove the Chosen from the Newspaper's Friends & Enemies filter

What happened to the 4X Short Games (USA, Flashpoint, others)?

Atomio

alliance

goujou

Elite Loitering Munition needs a Buff

Aether

Recent Activities

• OttokarV -

Posted the thread Market.

Thread
    Nice Market Feature! However, the Buy/Sell mechanism might be a little confusing at the beginning if one does not manage to discern the "You Buy" from the "They Buy". Even further down the road, you have to have some kind of mnemonic to be able to…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Atomio’s post in the thread What happened to the 4X Short Games (USA, Flashpoint, others)?.

Like (Post)
    Hi!. I am sorry but can not provide you with further details about this topic. Such decisions are made by the game design team. I will convey your interest in this matter to them. Thanks for your understanding.
  • Akumage -

Posted the thread Remove the Chosen from the Newspaper's Friends & Enemies filter.

Thread
    It's a lot of spam of other countries I don't care about fighting the Chosen.
  • Atomio -

Replied to the thread What happened to the 4X Short Games (USA, Flashpoint, others)?.

Hi!. I am sorry but can not provide you with further details about this topic. Such decisions are made by the game design team. I will convey your interest in this matter to them. Thanks for your understanding.
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Fighters returning to base unintentionally.

Like (Post)
    I lost a few braincells. Flight times are indicated in the UI, both on tech panels (the icon summarising flight capacities is for that purpose), and also when in flight, it indicates in unit informations the remaining flight time. I have no problem…
  • goujou -

Replied to the thread alliance.

Yeah i can't join your Alliance :( Alliance name: 123HELLO
  • goujou -

Liked 9ayed’s post in the thread alliance.

Like (Post)
    I created an alliance to invite my friends, and my friends haven't found it, and I too can't find how to invite them! please help =O