Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Day 1 guide

Zemunelo

Can’t access game

Airmobile infantry hp issue

Teburu

In World War III and World War III: Apocalypse, add Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Yerevan, Armenia as a city, not a province

The Destroyer 4

A Continuation of The Last Thread: Make the Provinces of New Caledonia and Guadalcanal Cities

Zozo001

Recent Activities

• Zemunelo -

Replied to the thread Day 1 guide.

Quote from Opulon: “Quote from Zemunelo: “On a day 30 a 5 city county could easily have 10+ squadrons of 4+1 (SF+ASF) and probably at least 1 helicopter squadron to deal with SAM if every SAM is stacked. All maxed ofc. With lvl 5 hospital. But the…
  • goth y boi -

Posted the thread Can’t access game.

Thread
    I can’t log into two games today. I contacted some other players and they can’t access their games either. Is this a known issue? When will we be able to log back in?
  • Opulon -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Day 1 guide.

Like (Post)
    Said the Wright brothers charging their airplane toward super hornet.
  • Zefyros22 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Airmobile infantry hp issue.

Like (Post)
    Entrenchment is a mechanic that applies to all units in the center of a province (that they own or are allied with). Bunkers and combat outposts can increase this bonus which then ofc reduces the damage taken even further. Defensive Bonus doesn’t…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Airmobile infantry hp issue.

Entrenchment is a mechanic that applies to all units in the center of a province (that they own or are allied with). Bunkers and combat outposts can increase this bonus which then ofc reduces the damage taken even further. Defensive Bonus doesn’t…
  • Zefyros22 -

Quote from Teburu: “There is also a dmg reduction of 25% when in the province center due to entrenchment. ” Is this speciality of airmobile or does it work for all the infantry ? To be honest, this is first time I heard about entrenchment bonus in…
  • Teburu -

-25% means it deals 25% less defensive damage, not that it takes 25% more damage. There is also a dmg reduction of 25% when in the province center due to entrenchment.
  • Zefyros22 -

Posted the thread Airmobile infantry hp issue.

Thread
    Recently I am under heavy attacks by airmobile infantry, biggest I ever experienced and something seems wrong with their hp. Namely, my opponent uses lvl 6 mobile infantry which has 20 hp. In air, I am pretty much capable of destroying it but once it…
  • JohnFKennedy -

Replied to the thread Day 1 guide.

Hey F22 is better. At least F35C. Oh and WHY CANT CARRIERS CARRY F35
  • Zozo001 -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Day 1 guide.

Like (Post)
    Said the Wright brothers charging their airplane toward super hornet.