Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

my first game strategy

PerigeeNil

my current map

Buckeyechamp

High Or Low: Who Faces More Hostility?

Buckeyechamp

Rename units & officers limit? my suggestions

Buckeyechamp

Healing

PerigeeNil

Recent Activities

• colonel ace -

Liked Aeneas of Troy’s post in the thread Should these additions be added?.

Like (Post)
    Irl such bridges quickly become choke points because of the sheer weight of military vehicles. A single 63 ton tank will ruin a asphalt road. Imagine 1000 men and 100 tanks and other vehicles on a mile long bridge at the same time…probably would…
  • PerigeeNil -

Replied to the thread my first game strategy.

Soloing in the Middle East is a challenge. I've solo'd with a lot of small, surrounded nations, but Israel was probably the one that was the most exciting to me. Like Buck said, the Middle East tends to get it from all sides, and they start out…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread my current map.

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Quote from JimmyMaestro: “How many active players are still on that USA Battlegroupd map? (Which countries still active?) ” In another thread, he says he thinks six, but doesn't the End Game Button disappear if it is more…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Quote from PerigeeNil: “Quote from dfrost: “kinda scared thinking about playing a wwiii game though. ” I'll join a 4x speed WW3 game with you, if you want. I have a little time right now. It could be kind of a dedicated crash course for you with a…
  • PerigeeNil -

Quote from JimmyMaestro: “How many active players are still on that USA Battlegroupd map? (Which countries still active?) ” In another thread, he says he thinks six, but doesn't the End Game Button disappear if it is more than five? Anyway, he…
  • JimmyMaestro -

How many active players are still on that USA Battlegroupd map? (Which countries still active?)
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread High Or Low: Who Faces More Hostility?.

Like (Post)
    High rank doesnt matter. I look at people win/loss and prov won/lossed more than rank. Ive seen some bad high ranked players who have high rank based on spawning 20 games and bob the builder. But being a high rep player can be a mixed bag. It can…
  • PerigeeNil -

Quote from dfrost: “kinda scared thinking about playing a wwiii game though. ” I'll join a 4x speed WW3 game with you, if you want. I have a little time right now. It could be kind of a dedicated crash course for you with a veteran providing pointers…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread High Or Low: Who Faces More Hostility?.

High rank doesnt matter. I look at people win/loss and prov won/lossed more than rank. Ive seen some bad high ranked players who have high rank based on spawning 20 games and bob the builder. But being a high rep player can be a mixed bag. It can…
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread my first game strategy.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dfrost: “Quote from Smallsword: “lots of good info there and you just answered a question i was about to ask! i was literally about to create another thread it was about researching. i didn't know if that was good for future units only or…