Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The game doesn't show the quickest path

Dealer of Death

Stealth, Special Forces and War State

Hydralysk

Keeping Players In The Game

Tzztzttztz

Why Can’t I Cross the Detroit River?

Im On Smoko

Improvement for my strategy?

KFGauss

Recent Activities

• Dealer of Death -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Stealth, Special Forces and War State.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “... don't declare war when crossing borders, only when running into other troops. ” Interesting. An undocumented capability with significant game impact. youtu.be/VokGd5zhGJ4?t=60
  • ERehyDAErLA -

Wrote a comment on ERehyDAErLA’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello!
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread The game doesn't show the quickest path.

• Dealer of Death -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. Ok. Fine. Religious sensitivities and all. But how 'bout Memorial day?!? It's a holiday to remember the dead for cryin out loud! Put some Z maps into the rotation!! Pretty please! And make em the tough Z's. The…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Don't you get sad when you see this?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Second Cannae: “How can you seriously expect anyone to understand that you were being sarcastic? Do you have the ability to hear tone and inflection in text?? ” I mean, some people can taste colors ...
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Your Russian In game Perspective?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “Hmm, many great responses. Especially @Opulon & @kurtvonstein. In those above mentioned analyses, the eastern Russian cities / territories are the fat to the meat of the country, as in can be trimmed / lost so to speak. I am…
  • ssotiris -

Liked Tzztzttztz’s post in the thread Keeping Players In The Game.

Like (Post)
    "Lower level" games, which can only be entered by new players and which are closed to experienced players, should be introduced. New players are only allowed to enter that game (closed to experienced players). New players cannot play ordinary games. Only…
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Stealth, Special Forces and War State.

Quote from Teburu: “... don't declare war when crossing borders, only when running into other troops. ” Interesting. An undocumented capability with significant game impact. youtu.be/VokGd5zhGJ4?t=60
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked Tzztzttztz’s post in the thread Keeping Players In The Game.

Like (Post)
    "Lower level" games, which can only be entered by new players and which are closed to experienced players, should be introduced. New players are only allowed to enter that game (closed to experienced players). New players cannot play ordinary games. Only…
  • Tzztzttztz -

Replied to the thread Keeping Players In The Game.