Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Grounded planes (not ground-transports) in Melee combat

Smallsword

Announcement SEASON 7 TEASER

Colonel Waffles

The Bermuda Triangle

Teburu

Misc suggestions

Colonel Waffles

Tank Centric Build

Smallsword

Recent Activities

• Smallsword -

Replied to the thread Grounded planes (not ground-transports) in Melee combat.

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Smallsword: “My first game I thought "I'm going to attack the plane on the ground and destroy it right away!"... you know, thinking that it's like real life.... nope. It took forever... My starter ASF took…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread SEASON 7 TEASER.

What advantage would loitering munitions like these have over current CM? Would it simply be the added scouting and ability to be deployed by infantry? Also those three attributes (Immobile, Time-Limited, Uncontrollable) give me hope for deployable gear…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Quote from Smallsword: “My first game I thought "I'm going to attack the plane on the ground and destroy it right away!"... you know, thinking that it's like real life.... nope. It took forever... My starter ASF took damage but not at an air-to-air…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread The Bermuda Triangle.

Like (Post)
    And people say con isnt realistic!
  • Smallsword -

When I hear "control an area" I think "claim a province or city" If that's the case I'll make 5 a game just for the North of Russia.
  • Kalrakh -

That is why we will need more details about the stats, because it is hard to imagine a drone controlling anything at all
  • Kalrakh -

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “From my experience a plane’s landed stats are very similar, if not the same to their flight stats. They can completely destroy attacking units if they are strong enough. I am curious about attacking ASF though: If a…
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Blitzkrieger64’s post in the thread Let's Discuss "Piercing the AA Bubble" Again.

Like (Post)
    Thanks, Kalrakh! When I get an opportunity to test that out, I'll post the answer here.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread The Bermuda Triangle.

• Smallsword -

My first game I thought "I'm going to attack the plane on the ground and destroy it right away!"... you know, thinking that it's like real life.... nope. It took forever... My starter ASF took damage but not at an air-to-air rate. Just thought I'd…