Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Seriously, does anyone EVER build Naval AWACS?

How to end war with AI (without conquering their country)

Kalrakh

How to build mining facility

Indochina Union

Chosen Command Center

Indochina Union

A Handful of Tips For Brand-New Players

Indochina Union

Recent Activities

• Dealer of Death -

Posted the thread Seriously, does anyone EVER build Naval AWACS?.

Thread
    I ask because, well, I never have. Even in a game where I'm in a runaway win situation, I have never found it to be cost effective when I could park a Destroyer, Frigate or stack where I would deploy it. Plus add in their laughable hit points, I just…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread How to end war with AI (without conquering their country).

It is less offering and more going back from war to truce in diplomacy, but does not always happen. depends on your standing with that country
  • Tom_Cruise -

Replied to the thread How to end war with AI (without conquering their country).

I had no idea AI can offer truces. Can you offer it peace or RoW?
  • Indochina Union -

Replied to the thread How to build mining facility.

Djibouti is basically a dead zone for China anyway :)
  • Indochina Union -

Replied to the thread Chosen Command Center.

1. 2 2. Right after they were taken. 24 hours. 3. Enforcers are much weaker than they should be.
  • Indochina Union -

Replied to the thread A Handful of Tips For Brand-New Players.

Asking for help. That did work really well. Especially playing as African or Balkan nations.
  • Indochina Union -

Replied to the thread A Handful of Tips For Brand-New Players.

1. Day 1. You should have learned your countries before you start :)) . Like you choose Czechia and you will expect Germany or Poland come to protect you? Bafoons. Choose some small countries in Middle East and pray that Turkey, Russia or Iran will…
  • Teburu -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread A Handful of Tips For Brand-New Players.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “hmm solid tho here's a few things: Quote from JesterTheBaka: “4. Strike Fighters and Air Superiority Fighters are NOT the same thing! I can't tell you how many times I've seen even veteran players use AS Fighters as a ground…
  • ross222 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread A Handful of Tips For Brand-New Players.

Like (Post)
    hmm solid tho here's a few things: Quote from JesterTheBaka: “4. Strike Fighters and Air Superiority Fighters are NOT the same thing! I can't tell you how many times I've seen even veteran players use AS Fighters as a ground bombardment unit. It isn't…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Gold Free Elite Matches Explained.

Quote from Telerik: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Normal challenges will not be moderated, if one side breaks the gentlemans agreement, nothing really can be done. ” Hi Telerik, Thank you for contacting us. I have checked the user in question and can…