Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cosplay

CITY OF LIGHTS

KFGauss

Everything must have night/dark theme! CON is no exception!!! [concept art]

Dealer of Death

Building ASW Helos is stupid, fight me!

Opulon

Day 1 guide

Zemunelo

Recent Activities

• scott steiner -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread Cosplay.

Like (Post)
    Does anyone like to cosplay during the game? I mean dress up in military uniform while playing. I sometime wear my U.S. Army uniform with the Major rank still sown onto the uniform Or am I just too into the game?
  • scott steiner -

Posted the thread Cosplay.

Thread
    Does anyone like to cosplay during the game? I mean dress up in military uniform while playing. I sometime wear my U.S. Army uniform with the Major rank still sown onto the uniform Or am I just too into the game?
  • vyjpqhejs9y61.png
  • To be honest... no. Ive been catching up and have seen other snarky comments on other threads. We all have our own styles; but most respect others. Newbies should listen and learn from us (good to get different perspectives). My first game back in a…
  • Thank you for pointing out that I may have gone too far in some instances. I'll try to dial it back a notch. Peace? KFG
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread CITY OF LIGHTS.

K & DoD, OK - I suppose that makes the current votes: One for a big change (Z), one for carefully adding a few tweaks (me), and 2 for no change (K & DoD). KFG
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread Building ASW Helos is stupid, fight me!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “What has been your experience with NPAs? ” They fucking die as soon as a ship goes near them! (not even that near, either!) Ships (and SAMs) seem to be able to detect and attack aircraft that are well outside their own given…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Excuse me, but F**K THAT! I want to play a WAR game concentrating on WAR, not Logistics. ” Is it more accurate to say that you want to spend your game time focused 99% on the tip of the "spear", and not…
  • Kalrakh -

Give Hearts of Iron a try, if you wish to bother about upkeep in a more literal way :)
  • KFGauss -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Excuse me, but F**K THAT! I want to play a WAR game concentrating on WAR, not Logistics. ” Is it more accurate to say that you want to spend your game time focused 99% on the tip of the "spear", and not on the rest of the…