Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Gold Options I fear most

kurtvonstein

Multi Account!

Kranzegrad

CruiseMissile & TDS

DerIrrePolterer

Rush

737373elj

Announcement [RESOLVED] ISSUES WITH GAME SERVERS

737373elj

Recent Activities

• Kranzegrad -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread The Gold Options I fear most.

Like (Post)
    I try to win the games I play...unless there are cicumstances tha forbid this. Mainly a person spending Gold or a game I really botch... I want you to provide with the Feedback with Godl options make me really suffer and where I suppose they are to…
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread The Gold Options I fear most.

Like (Post)
    Or make the use of an option 500 Gold more expensive after excessive repetetive use....
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread The Gold Options I fear most.

Quote from _dany20_: “I wonder what're the odds that a player is gonna even counter a single gold spender and even if it happened, you won't be his only target I guess In addition to that the game needs those gold spenders in order to stay online,…
  • kurtvonstein -

Or make the use of an option 500 Gold more expensive after excessive repetetive use....
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Multi Account!.

Quote from Jemandanderes: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “siskobr (finland to eng) 'sisko' translated to 'sister' br > bro or brand. saniat ct 007 (finland to eng) 'saniais' > 'saniaiset' translated to 'ferns' 007. they probally sister and brother…
  • Kranzegrad -

Limitless gold is absurd... Remove or limitness gold using (gold can use 3x or 5x move per 24 hour).
  • Deadly Derek66 -

Wrote a comment on Deadly Derek66’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Enter war with a roar
  • DerIrrePolterer -

Replied to the thread CruiseMissile & TDS.

so how exactly does this work for example with an ICBM? i have 1 ICBM on max, off = 16, Deff = 16. it's stationed in a city and will be attacked by an ICBM on max (HP = 40). 1. does the AA-Envelope trigger, when the ICBM enters Radar-Range? 2. does the…
  • bobqz -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread [RESOLVED] ISSUES WITH GAME SERVERS.

Like (Post)
    Just give them some time, the issues always gets resolved in the end
  • 737373elj -

Liked _dany20_’s post in the thread The Gold Options I fear most.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “I try to win the games I play...unless there are cicumstances tha forbid this. Mainly a person spending Gold or a game I really botch... I want you to provide with the Feedback with Godl options make me really suffer and…