Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Unit Replacement

Hydralysk

An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab

Hydralysk

Whats the password in overkill?

LastLiving

Why Can’t I Cross the Detroit River?

Buckeyechamp

No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio

bobqz

Recent Activities

• Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Unit Replacement.

Quote from DodiMiki: “ Alright i might sound a bit nerdy here but technically the M247 Sgt York never saw mass production due to it performing poorly in trials and the project was cancelled in 1985. ” Ahh, but in the game timeline, the York was given…
  • DodiMiki -

Posted the thread Unit Replacement.

Thread
    Good day everyone, today's my first post in this forum and i wanted to start it with a small suggestion for the game; So when it comes to the Western Doctrine, I thought it would make a little more sense to replace the Tier 2 mobile Anti-Air (M247 Sgt…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “All those techs, scientists and support staff need to spend money while living in that city, no? ” Pretty much the same thing can be said for every other building you put in a city/province. iu
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab.

Quote from Im On Smoko: “All those techs, scientists and support staff need to spend money while living in that city, no? ” Pretty much the same thing can be said for every other building you put in a city/province. iu
  • Bullpups -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. Ok. Fine. Religious sensitivities and all. But how 'bout Memorial day?!? It's a holiday to remember the dead for cryin out loud! Put some Z maps into the rotation!! Pretty please! And make em the tough Z's. The…
  • Bullpups -

Liked Clock’s post in the thread Regular AA vs SAM - which do you prefer?.

Like (Post)
    SAMs. Mobile AA relies on extremely expensive spam to function - nope, I'm out. It doesn't even function that well.
  • Bullpups -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “I heard Kazakhstan is a popular country to play as in WWIII if you do not play navy. There…
  • Bullpups -

Liked GrandInquisitor’s post in the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Like (Post)
    12 coalition/5 solo wins as Bolivia, more than any nation I've used. Always end up joining or creating a coalition and if they go inactive I join a coalition outside the Americas. If that doesn't happen I go for the solo W. One time a full coalition 1v5
  • Bullpups -

Liked Capnhappy’s post in the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Like (Post)
    Kazakhstan is a great country. It's a very nice.
  • Bullpups -

Liked Im On Smoko’s post in the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Like (Post)
    I played and won with India. I don't know if it is the "best" but it has many cities, decent resources and a few port cities for a navy. I also liked that it had mountainous terrain on many of its borders which helped for defense and detection of…