Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Anti-Air

Kalrakh

Changing Username

Iroxeth

Distance Cursor and Range Rings

New Game Speed Suggestion

Tzztzttztz

Look through a different Lens - What's your ACTUAL Day 20 Order of Battle (OOB)

KFGauss

Recent Activities

• Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Anti-Air.

You only need to baid, if you want more then 10 min If you can go in and out in less then 10 min, you do not need a bait, just just need to know, when the check occurs AA units do not use their AA-attack to defend themselves, they changed that probably…
  • Kalrakh -

Wrote a comment on KFGauss’s wall.

Wall Comment
    If you are interested in playing a game together, hit me up in Discord: Kalrakh#7296
  • Kalrakh -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Distance Cursor and Range Rings.

Like (Post)
    I assumed something similar to this suggestion would already exist, but the keywords I used in my searches didn't turn up anything. I would like to be able to turn on a Range and Distance cursor (or the equivalent for mobile users) - Then when I click…
  • Iroxeth -

Liked Iroxeth’s post in the thread Changing Username.

Like (Post)
    Hi Sergio, I am still waiting for help. Until now I did not get any support...
  • Iroxeth -

Liked Sergio_G’s post in the thread Changing Username.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Iroxeth: “I would be glad if somebody could help me with the issue. ” have you already been helped? if not, leave an answer here, I will come back later to check.
  • Iroxeth -

Replied to the thread Changing Username.

Hi Sergio, I am still waiting for help. Until now I did not get any support...
  • KFGauss -

Posted the thread Distance Cursor and Range Rings.

Thread
    I assumed something similar to this suggestion would already exist, but the keywords I used in my searches didn't turn up anything. I would like to be able to turn on a Range and Distance cursor (or the equivalent for mobile users) - Then when I click…
  • PresidentCastro -

Liked Im On Smoko’s post in the thread Unique, Strange, Off Meta Tactics.

Like (Post)
    I don't know if this tactic would be considered "Unique, Strange, Off Meta Tactics". I call it vectoring. If in a game you are building an airfield or airbase and it is nearing the 40% completion mark where it is usable and near the "action", I will…
  • Alexsander -

Wrote a comment on Alexsander’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Leader of Brute Force alliance.
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Tzztzttztz’s post in the thread New Game Speed Suggestion.

Like (Post)
    I am playing 4x only at holidays