Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to make aircraft carrier better?

Kalrakh

Air Power Terrain Buffs/De-Buffs + Ships seem to be a bit OP against ground targets/cities

Kalrakh

My first RP experience in CoN

-0-

What happened to all the western theater maps?

playbabe

Got Banned

Opulon

Recent Activities

• Dealer of Death -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread How to make aircraft carrier better?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier :D Make them available as Air Assault Host? ” let them fly !wanna put aircraft carriers on my aircraft carriers ” v3yjsmr20b931.png
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread How to make aircraft carrier better?.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier :D Make them available as Air Assault Host? ” let them fly !wanna put aircraft carriers on my aircraft carriers ” v3yjsmr20b931.png
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread How to make aircraft carrier better?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kalrakh: “Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier :D Make them available as Air Assault Host? ” let them fly ! wanna put aircraft carriers on my aircraft carriers
  • Teburu -

Quote from Kalrakh: “Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier :D Make them available as Air Assault Host? ” let them fly ! wanna put aircraft carriers on my aircraft carriers
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread How to make aircraft carrier better?.

Like (Post)
    Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier :D Make them available as Air Assault Host?
  • By playing smart you can defeat much bigger fleet if you are able to keep your own losses low.
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread My first RP experience in CoN.

Like (Post)
    Hello, interesting feedback. I'm not the organizer of this Roleplay but i can give some insights with a outsider eye. 1. It's indeed a matter of Friendship and Seniority, in the meaning that "people that demonstrated their ability are a guarantee they…
  • Kalrakh -

Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier :D Make them available as Air Assault Host?
  • Opulon -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread How to make aircraft carrier better?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Aircraft carrier in current state is underwhelming. How would you buff the aircraft carrier? ” I already told you in Discord, allow us to park the new flying MRLS on it!
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Aircraft carrier in current state is underwhelming. How would you buff the aircraft carrier? ” I already told you in Discord, allow us to park the new flying MRLS on it!