Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cruise missiles aren't targeting units

guacanagarix

Naval army

KFGauss

Edit 3: The fix has been released to solve the problems related to aircraft behaving incorrectly.

General SRM

Helicopters and transports planes AUTOMATICALLY returning!

General SRM

Whats the last thing your do, once you know the game will be over?

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• guacanagarix -

Replied to the thread Cruise missiles aren't targeting units.

• Lentyay1970 -

Wrote a comment on Lentyay1970’s wall.

Wall Comment
    which does not allow competent planning of military operations
  • Lentyay1970 -

Wall Comment
    the news does not correctly reflect the number and nomenclature of the destroyed enemy units
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Cruise missiles aren't targeting units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GENPATTON43: “"we're talking about a basic element here which I mat also add, worked perfectly fine yesterday when I used them. ” Yep, you definitely haven't worked on developing games. iu
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked GENPATTON43’s post in the thread Problem With Ballistic Missiles Still Exists.

Like (Post)
    Sorry, but this is getting to be some real BS. I have 2 launchers for ICBM's, I fire 1 just fine but when I go to the 2nd launcher to fire, its already reloading despite having never fired a single shot. I posted this issue in the past and despite…
  • ThcNeo -

Wrote a comment on Yak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Yak. Can i ask why i got banned? I wrote emails, asked devs in discord and i still have no answer. Besides...it looks like the ban was released in may 2019 ...thats when i made my account. How is this possible? Thank you
  • Lentyay1970 -

Wall Comment
    The game incorrectly reflects the statistics of the affected units of the enemy, both in number and in the name
  • Are you a part of the dev team of CoN? If so, thank you.
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Cruise missiles aren't targeting units.

Quote from GENPATTON43: “"we're talking about a basic element here which I mat also add, worked perfectly fine yesterday when I used them. ” Yep, you definitely haven't worked on developing games. iu
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Naval army.

Quote from The Pale Rider: “Its already implied that Subs have torpedo's; as its their only offensive weapon...lol. ” If that's true why did I invest a few years of my career equipping subs with Land Attack (with a Nuclear warhead option) and…