Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Discord Unban?

Dealer of Death

What would you say is the best ground unit? And why?

Kalrakh

What is going on? The games are never ending

Kalrakh

What are challenge matches like?

Kalrakh

CoN vs other similar games(all made by Bytro I believe)

Kalrakh

Recent Activities

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Discord Unban?.

Quote from ewac123: “Kicked for what? ” I was kicked for having this as an avatar and refusing to change it: - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…4541955d88f4104643286b06c The reasoning being that when it was small in an avatar, it allegedly looked like a…
  • Sgniappo -

Liked Exras’s post in the thread ETA on Season 6 / Alliances for mobile users?.

Like (Post)
    Does anyone know when season 6 drops? Does anyone know when alliances will drop for mobile users? I have people who want to join me but can't because they dont have PC
  • Exras -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Exras: “Anyone know how to appeal for an unban on the public discord server? ” Are you sure you are banned? I ask only because I thought I was banned, and it turned out I was only kicked. If you are only…
  • ewac123 -

• Dealer of Death -

Quote from Exras: “Anyone know how to appeal for an unban on the public discord server? ” Are you sure you are banned? I ask only because I thought I was banned, and it turned out I was only kicked. If you are only kicked you can get back in by using…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread What would you say is the best ground unit? And why?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Exras: “I would consider Motorized Infantry to be one of the best once it is maxed out. Good health and it can act like an artillery by bombing units or cities by some good range. ”
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread What would you say is the best ground unit? And why?.

Quote from crazystoner: “Quote from Opulon: “Eastern SF doomstack (with Spec Ops T2 officer) is considered meta, indeed. In the right terrain context, it has the damage output of a ICBM, with the catch it ignores entrenchment. I understand a bit…
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread What would you say is the best ground unit? And why?.

Like (Post)
    Hahahahahaha. Wow. This doesn't even requires an answer.
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread What would you say is the best ground unit? And why?.

Quote from Opulon: “ Now, K/D is useless, but some people do like to do 15-20 K/D in public games and then have a normal K/D in challenges against good players. Ultimately it gets them to a nice and shiny 10 K/D. Still doesn't impress the ladies but…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread What is going on? The games are never ending.

If you cause a lot of civilian casualties, that can stack up to a huge malus and ruin the morale of your cities. Either use units with low damage to cities and civilians like choppers or make some days of pause before going on a new conquering…