Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Strategy: Cuba

Teburu

chrome password

OneRandomPlayer

Right of Way...

jlough231

Tanışalım Edelim

Wustenrabe

RolePlay

Wustenrabe

Recent Activities

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Strategy: Cuba.

When you#re playing an island locked nation you'll have to decide early on if you want to fully commit to navy or not; a dedicated navy will be insanly hard to beat without a navy of your own tho if you only want to focus on one kind of ship i recommend…
  • 13o0tylici0u5 -

Posted the thread Strategy: Cuba.

Thread
    Cuba seems to be a unique starting nation in the sense that it demands an emphasis on sea and amphibious capability beyond what even the U.K. can get away with. The U.K. sometimes manages to avoid massive naval expenditure altogether with timely…
  • bobqz -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Massege to gold players.

Like (Post)
    ok, this is a kind of paranoid thread. Germanico already answered it so weverything is said. I will close this to prevent further damage
  • bobqz -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Right of Way....

Like (Post)
    Won’t get you much love from the other players, but then, look at history and observe that playing dirty has always been part of winning... (Homer and the Fall of Troy come to mind)
  • OneRandomPlayer -

Replied to the thread chrome password.

Quote from colinlevinge: “i got the password and username sorted out, so at least i know what the details are for chrome BUT chrome has now gotten so glitchy i cant even move the map around And despite mailing the support email asking for the extra…
  • jlough231 -

Replied to the thread Right of Way....

dirty is more fun. gives it a little risk, a little excitement to it
  • Martijn -

Quote from colinlevinge: “i got the password and username sorted out, so at least i know what the details are for chrome BUT chrome has now gotten so glitchy i cant even move the map around And despite mailing the support email asking for the extra…
  • colinlevinge -

i got the password and username sorted out, so at least i know what the details are for chrome BUT chrome has now gotten so glitchy i cant even move the map around And despite mailing the support email asking for the extra account i had created in…
  • Sima -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Show the real level/skill of a player.

Like (Post)
    There are three reasons mostly why players join and churn maps: 1) they don't like the nation they selected (usually they are already moving some stuff - so instant abandon timer doesn't get them) 2) they lose an early fight and see no sense in…
  • Wustenrabe -

Liked SultanVahdettin’s post in the thread CoN TR Yönetici Alımı.

Like (Post)
    Gereksinimler nelerdir? - En az 18 yaşında olmak - Düzgün üsluplu yazma becerisine sahip olmak - Konuşmalarınızda ve ilişkilerinizde temiz ve düzgün olmak - Güvenilir takım arkadaşı olmak - Detaylı oyun mekaniklerine,oyunla ilgili…