Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

Kalrakh

Schadenfreude - what is the most you have cost an opponent in gold?

HulkHogann

Province Options

Kalrakh

Victory Point: Give my Supply

Pinned Questions

Kranzegrad

Recent Activities

• Pafufu -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    I hardly ever max infantry and even more rarely build strikers. Frigate suck for fighting ships, so they will not give you much either on the long run.
  • Pafufu -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread Schadenfreude - what is the most you have cost an opponent in gold?.

Like (Post)
    Whatever it costs a player to go from no missile program to launching 12 nukes in a single day. Kinda proud of that, I am. 8)
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Artillery is its biggest weakness, mainly Mobile Artiller and Rocket Launcher, both can easily outrange it. Same goes for late game ships.
  • kurtvonstein -

tell me any weakness to far...cant find it...defense against rocket, helic, airforce, can get land untis on distance... Upkeep is moderate. Cost are cheap...its fast...its like mixing a SAM,MRL and AAGun and adding some extra bang well if you catch it…
  • Teburu -

if it would have 100 range, it'd have too few weaknesses
  • HulkHogann -

Replied to the thread Schadenfreude - what is the most you have cost an opponent in gold?.

Great thread! I had 18 destroyers and a naval officer appear in an hour from a port city I had damaged with my navy. So he insta rebuilt the naval base and arms industry and the ships while my fleet was reloading. He presumably needed to buy all the…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Province Options.

Quote from Gen. Grievous: “Enemy troops already move slower in provinces. I think only for mountain, jungle and forests though. ” They get a general speeddebuff of 30%, if I remember correctly. Only exception recon and special forces.
  • kurtvonstein -

ok...did see the links...interesting unit...Finally a game changer for helicopter fanatics like me. And something to defend your coast with....Nice...But why not 100 range against ships?
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Victory Point: Give my Supply.

Thread
    Hi, having Fuel in the Victory points is kind of useless throughout the game as many players will confirm. Having rare is kind of nice till day 10. After that you start accumulating the rares and the victory points are a burden that attract to much…
  • Gen. Grievous -

Replied to the thread Province Options.

Enemy troops already move slower in provinces. I think only for mountain, jungle and forests though.