Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Do the unspeakable: Nerf the MRLS

StopThereCowboy

Announcement NEW MAP: WESTERN THEATER

Iron Rooster

A boost % to naval units that are surrounding an aircraft carrier

Prince adwards islands

Darth vader 1

Western Theater

Iron Rooster

Recent Activities

• StopThereCowboy -

Replied to the thread Do the unspeakable: Nerf the MRLS.

Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from playbabe: “BM can only target province, but in mobile you can target ship. we believed this is a bug ” Maybe it is a feature: You can't delay your troops, so we give you the option to missile ships with BMs in exchange :D
  • Iron Rooster -

Replied to the thread NEW MAP: WESTERN THEATER.

Has this map been taken out of circulation? I can't find any new maps
  • kl3ps0 -

Posted the thread A boost % to naval units that are surrounding an aircraft carrier.

Thread
    Hey everyone, what do you thing about giving the aircraft carrier more utility ? I started the game 5 months ago, and I saw only one player (excluding me) building an aircraft carrier. My suggestion is simple: add an x% boost to all naval units that are…
  • Darth vader 1 -

Replied to the thread Prince adwards islands.

• Iron Rooster -

Replied to the thread Western Theater.

i don't think that Flashpoint will ever be discontinued because of its use as the tutorial for most players(I USAmap may be replacing it there though). Western Theater was likely just an "event" map and will probably be like the blood and oil or zombie…
  • 12072281 -

Posted the thread Western Theater.

Thread
    Hey, a quick question. I thought that Flashpoint was being discontinued, but it is still being created. Why did the games of Western Theater stopped being created?
  • Iron Rooster -

Wrote a comment on A Toaster’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Iron Rooster was here
  • Iron Rooster -

Wrote a comment on 12072281’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Iron Rooster was here
  • 12072281 -

Replied to the thread Rank Your Preference of Public Games.

My favorites are: World War 3 4x World War 3 Apocalypse 4x Battleground USA Rising Tides 4x World War Z 4x Blood and Oil 4X Western Theater However, I do wish there was a BattleGround USA 4x.
  • Iron Rooster -

Replied to the thread Rank Your Preference of Public Games.

Apocalypse is currently generating new maps in 4x only it looks like. Also looks like Western Theater is now out of circulation (at least for english CON) since the only maps I find are already on day 6