Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement HOTFIX (200129) - COMING TOMORROW

kurtvonstein

SEASON 2: END IN SIGHT

Telerik

Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately.

Sima

Artillery & Infantry Battalion - Dealing Damage?

Kalrakh

New forts

Germanico

Recent Activities

• Hancock -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread HOTFIX (200129) - COMING TOMORROW.

Like (Post)
    Pitty. I loved the dead they way they are. They re actually onyl scary for players with inf spam strategy. My tank destroyers loved those guys.... I also appreciated that they were fast and agressive. Which made it a valid strategy to zombiefy a player…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread HOTFIX (200129) - COMING TOMORROW.

Like (Post)
    Pitty. I loved the dead they way they are. They re actually onyl scary for players with inf spam strategy. My tank destroyers loved those guys.... I also appreciated that they were fast and agressive. Which made it a valid strategy to zombiefy a player…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread HOTFIX (200129) - COMING TOMORROW.

• Telerik -

Replied to the thread SEASON 2: END IN SIGHT.

Buyan-M-class small corvette (pr 21631) . Full package in small ship . Rockets and active anti air . Cheap and deadly .
  • Germanico -

It’s not live yet guys - coming tomorrow....
  • Hancock -

Liked LtGen’s post in the thread Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately..

Like (Post)
    Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately. I love CON. It’s a wonderfully designed game with lots of delicate balances woven into an intricate economic, diplomatic, and combined arms military simulation.As a former senior military…
  • Efreet -

About Blood & Oil... Oh no, water pistols again. :P You know. Better to give them 10 HP, but leave stealth. There's no reason why they should be tough (low on supplies, lack of equipment, poor vehicles ). 5/5 gunship squad + single drone should be able…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Quote from Teburu: “:D now i can brag about having fought zombies at peak strenght and winning ” Back when I was young Zombies were Zombies.. we fought them uphill both ways ;)
  • Sima -

Replied to the thread Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately..

@LtGen Thank you so much for sharing. Very insightful stuff. Thank you for supporting the game we all love.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked abdul_the_brave’s post in the thread HOTFIX (200129) - COMING TOMORROW.

Like (Post)
    can u inform us before the fix ? now my enemy will lose 2 cities as my running ngs will catch them now lol.