Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Espionage on research shows double entries.

Andilek7319

Australia

Raf

Mighty Eagels is Recruiting

Hungryzombie

Alternative Modern RP - Africa/Asia

Question about a strategy

Andilek7319

Recent Activities

• Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Espionage on research shows double entries..

i think that when clik on ikon it write what
  • Raf -

Replied to the thread Australia.

Quote from Stanley_C: “Sorry for the large amount of questions. This is the last one. Should I research aircraft carriers, or are they useless units for niche purposes? ” 1) playing for Australia with mighty navy you are sea king :), so all near…
  • Teburu -

Quote from Stanley_C: “Sorry for the large amount of questions. This is the last one. Should I research aircraft carriers, or are they useless units for niche purposes? ” Researching Aircraftcarriers is something I'd consider mid or lategame, when…
  • Stanley_C -

Sorry for the large amount of questions. This is the last one. Should I research aircraft carriers, or are they useless units for niche purposes?
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Espionage on research shows double entries..

Thread
    Hi, it happened to me once, that I saw 2 nations researhcing the same technology on the same lvl...so i thoguht...ok thats a coincidence. But now I had it again. So I think this must be some programming error. game: 2802364, day 19 greece is…
  • Hungryzombie -

Replied to the thread Mighty Eagels is Recruiting.

• Oceanhawk -

Posted the thread Alternative Modern RP - Africa/Asia.

Thread
    INTRODUCTION This game is a Geopolitical Roleplay Game. The objective is to create a realistic environment in which each player can play as the leader of their designated country and to consider the long reaching implications of their actions not only…
  • Teburu -

Quote from Stanley_C: “@Teburu Thanks for all your help How do have a naval unit guard a infantry transport unit when assaulting a harbor? Second, which (relatively weak)countries should I attack first as Australia for a tactical advantage? ” 1. I…
  • Stanley_C -

@Teburu Thanks for all your help How do have a naval unit guard a infantry transport unit when assaulting a harbor? Second, which (relatively weak)countries should I attack first as Australia for a tactical advantage?
  • Teburu -

@Stanley_C wouldnt bother with corvetts at all unless is some niche situations. For navy destroyers and frigs are a nice combo, but early on (until like day 15) i‘d focus only on teching up frigs since theyre cheaper to produce and having the range…