Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

In defense of Germanico

Kalrakh

How to make aircraft carrier better?

Fereyd

Terroristic attack scenario

zneigras

Who exactly is Germanico?

Yak

Panama and Suez Canal

Dracula

Recent Activities

• Kalrakh -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread How to make aircraft carrier better?.

Like (Post)
    Sorry, wrong ;) You can ferry directly. I just tried it... ;)
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread In defense of Germanico.

Yeah, I wanted to post it there, but was already lockd, so I decided to make a new topic or it. The problem with such 'insider jokes' is, new players will not understand them and interpret them wrongly. There is a reason I dropped Supremacy 1914 but…
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread In defense of Germanico.

Like (Post)
    Oh ok, just saw the other topic about the user asking who was germanico. I will clarify some things : A lot of why i am in the staff in the first place is because the management in Dorado is one of the best and the most engaging for the community i've…
  • Opulon -

Oh ok, just saw the other topic about the user asking who was germanico. I will clarify some things : A lot of why i am in the staff in the first place is because the management in Dorado is one of the best and the most engaging for the community i've…
  • Opulon -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread In defense of Germanico.

Like (Post)
    I can confirm, that it is able to get Germanico to say Yes, I achieved it at least twice: - getting healing from twice a day to an hourly spread - and together with @Opulon, gaining Elite Challenges for gold free competition You just need good…
  • Opulon -

Germanicno is just a meme that makes me giggle, but yeah, Germanico always was inclined to put into motions good ideas if it didn't jeopardise the business, and if it was doable on the technical side without derailing the planning. Last year, due to…
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread How to make aircraft carrier better?.

Sorry, wrong ;) You can ferry directly. I just tried it... ;)
  • Kalrakh -

Posted the thread In defense of Germanico.

Thread
    I can confirm, that it is able to get Germanico to say Yes, I achieved it at least twice: - getting healing from twice a day to an hourly spread - and together with @Opulon, gaining Elite Challenges for gold free competition You just need good…
  • zneigras -

Replied to the thread Terroristic attack scenario.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from zneigras: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Interesting idea @zneigras but what is your logic/justification for: 7. Lastly, any terrorist attack will be done during the day change. ? I mean if ANY game/map should…