Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Missile Reload

WalterChang

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Dealer of Death

What is your highest component and supplies production in WW3 game.

Dealer of Death

Corvette overhaul

WalterChang

Season 4 Railgun is still not available.

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Missile Reload.

Quote from Teburu: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…89b57fd24284c2b943052dc04forum.conflictnations.com/inde…89b57fd24284c2b943052dc04 ” Ah yes, you're quite right. I was reading the cruise missile reload for the L4. So it's still only one reload at a…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Quote from KillJoyRambo: “go re-read the season notes, that is exactly the way it was put out ” I was speaking about how they originally put out the re-introduction of past elite season units: SEASON 3 BEGINS See the link^
  • WalterChang -

Quote from Teburu: “It's right, the reload is 16H for each missile stacking multiple units (that can fire the same type of missile ofc) reduces the time needed to reload; kinda shares them ” Another question: does the "Improved reloading system" at…
  • WalterChang -

Thanks! That's good to know. But... FFS! This game is so full of boobytraps!
  • Teburu -

It's right, the reload is 16H for each missile stacking multiple units (that can fire the same type of missile ofc) reduces the time needed to reload; kinda shares them
  • WalterChang -

Posted the thread Missile Reload.

Thread
    A level 1 ballistic missile submarine launches 2 missiles at the same time at different targets, then sails off to wait in the middle of the ocean where hopefully noone can find it. The reload time is 16 hours. Sixteen hours later, the sub is in…
  • KillJoyRambo -

go re-read the season notes, that is exactly the way it was put out
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from KillJoyRambo: “well you're wrong, my ticket was finally responded too and I am researching the rail gun now ” Well good for you, but that's not the way they put it out there, squeaky wheel always gets the grease.
  • KillJoyRambo -

well you're wrong, my ticket was finally responded too and I am researching the rail gun now