Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

You can't beat me

kurtvonstein

Resource bonus

kurtvonstein

Ships attacking my subs and a city at the same time?

KFGauss

Does Anyone Use Military Logistics?

Tom_Cruise

OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?

Opulon

Recent Activities

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread You can't beat me.

yes.who is destined to win a game. Both have good k/d but i asume then when there is a squirrel then one of them might get distracted and lose interest. IF DEALER WAS A DOG
  • Topic already answered 10 thousand times in that regard. top players kick ass of 95% regardless of 1X or 4X. However, due to those top players being 24/24 hyper active fighters, they don't commit to 4X except if they accept that for 10 days they will…
  • Carlos aytor -

Wrote a comment on Carlos aytor’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I want to erase it but to start over everything again will be possible
  • Carlos aytor -

Wrote a comment on Carlos aytor’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello everyone I would like to thank you for accepting me and a question the truth is that I have made many mistakes with my account that I just opened 3 days ago I would like to delete it
  • bajalobo -

Quote from Big bad Wolf: “I could become a general if I've been playing for the last 3 years on a daily basis has nothing to do with my gameplay still be the worst person in the world and have level 125 general the stats are b******* ” Agreed. Rank…
  • bajalobo -

Liked Big bad Wolf’s post in the thread You can't beat me.

Like (Post)
    I could become a general if I've been playing for the last 3 years on a daily basis has nothing to do with my gameplay still be the worst person in the world and have level 125 general the stats are b*******
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Resource bonus.

I am not aware if a feature like that but if you can repeqt it again contact me with a PM...i like to test it by myself...and dont tell others
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Organic warfare/new mode/rework.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Pale Rider: “So forgive me if question your knowledge on what's best for this game. ” Be my guest. I certainly question your writings as to what is good for this game. iu
  • kurtvonstein -

Wrote a comment on Big bad Wolf’s wall.

Wall Comment
    5877900...i only do 1 game at a time...
  • Big bad Wolf -

I could become a general if I've been playing for the last 3 years on a daily basis has nothing to do with my gameplay still be the worst person in the world and have level 125 general the stats are b*******