Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

continent sugestion

Rozne Eltobliv

Air patrol not engaging naval units

Pyth0n

Change username please !

ADVISOR

What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?

Pyth0n

How many people are playing in a game?

gojiramike

Recent Activities

• Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread continent sugestion.

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Australia will still remain Australia ” Well, technically you could argue to call it Oceania and include some other countries, but you are right, that continent would still have basically…
  • Pyth0n -

Replied to the thread Air patrol not engaging naval units.

I will assume these ships are frigates. Are the ships for sure in the blue patrol circle? Because maybe the patrol area is smaller than the AA Range. Not sure tho...
  • Geraschenko -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Releasign city or territory ownership.

Like (Post)
    sorry pxlmnrch - no insult intended. I appreciate your open and friendly reply and thus will gladly give you some more insight into the topic. As a matter of fact I've been through this discussion about 50 times before with other COW players, and as you…
  • regulus.j4 -

Quote from Pyth0n: “Which air units are they? ” Gunships, Attack helicopters and Naval Patrol Aircraft. Either in squads of their own or mixed, no combo engages automatically.
  • ADVISOR -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2107.27.

Like (Post)
    1627383451_news_images_19154.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + +
    Changes: - Added Low Graphics toggle button for handheld devices [Mobile] - Added text to decontamination information button - Optimized game images on Mobile Client for reduction in Memory…
  • ADVISOR -

Replied to the thread Change username please !.

conflictnations.com/index.php?id=279 Hello! Please send a request indicating these three options at this link! Thanks for understanding!
  • gomballwarrior -

Posted the thread Change username please !.

Thread
    Hi I would like to change my username for PC version! my original username is: thisgameistooeasy4me yeah... Preferences: 1. Gom 2. Gomball 3. Gomballwarrior thank you :thumbsup:
  • Pyth0n -

Replied to the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

Quote from Opulon: “Pre mobile or Post mobile, Public games have always have been so easy to win ... I don't even understand how on the long term one may remain commited to victories when they have so little value. Sure, if it was hard to win, to the…
  • Pyth0n -

• regulus.j4 -

Posted the thread Air patrol not engaging naval units.

Thread
    In a ww3 4x game, patrol of helis or NPAs are not automatically engaging surface vessels and transports. War diplo condition is active since we get hit by ship anti-air. Game no: 4124518