Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

My Suggestions

WalterChang

Special Forces revealed by T2+ AWAC

Teburu

Private Games

Pinned Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread)

Tifo_14

Current state of Naval

Colonel Waffles

Recent Activities

• WalterChang -

Replied to the thread My Suggestions.

What is that difference? And how does it apply to Conflict of Nations? It would be a bit odd if a landlocked country bought a load of naval units, but so what? Why shouldn't it be possible?
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from WalterChang: “Apparently not. And what was your point?I'm not trying to argue with you for the sake of it, but the thing about Sentinel Islanders buying a nuclear submarine wasn't a point. Regardless of the level of industrial and…
  • WalterChang -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WalterChang: “It wasn't even true, anyway! I've just been checking because I wasn't sure, and the British did in fact contribute to the F-35s development, along with other NATO allies! But beside that example,…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to a comment by Exras on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Umm, no thanks, what? What was the offer?
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Special Forces revealed by T2+ AWAC.

been a thing for quite a while now; its probably both :D
  • Exras -

Wrote a comment on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Comment
    No thanks
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from WalterChang: “It wasn't even true, anyway! I've just been checking because I wasn't sure, and the British did in fact contribute to the F-35s development, along with other NATO allies! But beside that example, countries all over the world…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Posted the thread Private Games.

Thread
    My Question from discord, which I post here for discussion People ask for private games quite a bit. CoW has done it but not CoN. Dorado could, in theory, provide this service no? Let’s say a single server for CoN cost $15USD to run for a period of…
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Lol...Peru is invading a deadend in the middle of nowhere and you are looting all his cities in Bolivia... ” Lol...Peru is invading a deadend in the middle of nowhere and you are looting all his cities in Bolivia... Quote…
  • WalterChang -

It wasn't even true, anyway! I've just been checking because I wasn't sure, and the British did in fact contribute to the F-35s development, along with other NATO allies! But beside that example, countries all over the world use military tech that they…