Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Blacklist (engaging enemy troops)

WalterChang

Current state of Naval

Colonel Waffles

Is this game on android or is this game not available in few countries?

DixieLeonard

Can't give shared intelligence

Dealer of Death

Coalition member who leaves when they have enough VP to win solo

E z 8 tiger212

Recent Activities

• WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Blacklist (engaging enemy troops).

Quote from Dealer of Death: “It seems to me (although I think this feature would come in handy, and I personally could use it to get more uninterrupted sleep) that this while you say "it does not change any aspect of the game in any significant way."…
  • ANDRES-EMMA -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Current state of Naval.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “You have no shame! you will try any sneaky underhanded poop burglary to backdoor sneak in MRLS nerfing. ” If anything, the proposition above would be a buff. MRL ship…
  • ANDRES-EMMA -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Current state of Naval.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “You have no shame! you will try any sneaky underhanded poop burglary to backdoor sneak in MRLS nerfing. ” If anything, the proposition above would be a buff. MRL ship damage is not utilized…
  • ANDRES-EMMA -

Liked Aurimas’s post in the thread Can't give shared intelligence.

Like (Post)
    I really hate, that both of the countries have to buy premium. I paid for the premium, why can I only share intel and not ask for one? Having intel from other country is more valuable to me as a paid member not just sharing mine... I think this should…
  • ANDRES-EMMA -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Can't give shared intelligence.

Like (Post)
    Quote from IHateEmus: “Hi, I tried to give one of my friends shared intelligence as my collation had reached the maximum of 3 players but if I try and give them shared intelligence, nothing happens :!: My friend has this problem as well :!: anyone have a fix …
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Current state of Naval.

Quote from WalterChang: “I've had an enemy cruise missile chase my helicopters in flight before. It was targeted against my grounded stack, but I saw it coming and flew them away. The cruise missile continued to follow the helicopters in flight, so I…
  • You can search on this forum page for sure there is a way to download or you can review the Android or apple phone if the game is hidden somewhere.
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Aurimas’s post in the thread Can't give shared intelligence.

Like (Post)
    I really hate, that both of the countries have to buy premium. I paid for the premium, why can I only share intel and not ask for one? Having intel from other country is more valuable to me as a paid member not just sharing mine... I think this should…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Can't give shared intelligence.

Quote from Aurimas: “I really hate, that both of the countries have to buy premium. I paid for the premium, why can I only share intel and not ask for one? Having intel from other country is more valuable to me as a paid member not just sharing mine...…
  • I've met people complaining about unfairness of other players and I just read a thread where people wanted to nerf a certain unit. All of these are my opinions only. 1. The first one is easy to respond. complaining about the unfairness of other players…