Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread)

Colonel Waffles

Can Subs Detect (see) Naval Patrol Planes?

playbabe

Units Losing Supply

Kalrakh

Province Construction Display in Queue

WalterChang

European tech tree ( F117 night hawk )

Teburu

Recent Activities

• ghtt -

Replied to a comment by ghtt on Yak’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Why so urgent are you nervous and why did you send to aquela right away dont worry i already send to the staff chat interesting so ours guys were right you do use blue cord and lie to the con staff that other people do as am matter of fact you use both…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Looks pretty much like it for me 8n the screen. But it hard to tell from enemiecolor only without a flag ” Yes, at least Brazil is winning... ” Sir This is the Meme chat sir
  • ewac123 -

Wall Reply
    @yak I was the one who told you the issue with bluecord.. I told people that if they use bluecord, they should Uninstall it.
  • ghtt -

Wall Reply
    please shut up because we have approved proof by con staff and support staff.
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Looks pretty much like it for me 8n the screen. But it hard to tell from enemiecolor only without a flag ” Yes, at least Brazil is winning...
  • ghtt -

Replied to a comment by ewac123 on ghtt’s wall.

Wall Reply
    At this point, please shut up
  • ghtt -

Wall Reply
    No need of liying we know all about you using blue cord to talk to people and about your chats with Andres Emma we know everything and we know about your bluecord.
  • ewac123 -

Wall Reply
    "many people have accused him" I am in 10 discord servers, and i was invited to all 10. (as diplomat for alliance or whatever).
  • ewac123 -

Wall Reply
    I kindly ask YOU, who is probably someone in the "Silver Knights", an alliance that uses bluecord to wreck the CoN official server. ^^
  • ewac123 -

Wall Reply
    ????????????????????????????????????????????? WHAT IS YOUR INGAME/DISCORD NAME?