Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Rally Point

Economic Scores to increase your Rank

KFGauss

Hacking in Game 4585261?

Teburu

How can conflict of nations be improved

Teburu

USA Game 361 Days (1x speed)

Jonthan1232

Recent Activities

• Tumbler -

Posted the thread Rally Point.

Thread
    Can we please get a way to assign a rally point? A city should be able to assign a rally point. Any new unit that is built in this city would get a move order to the rally point. It's very tedious trying to keep defensive units in your cities but…
  • Clock -

Liked Sara’s post in the thread Non P2W Quality of Life Improvements that cost gold.

Like (Post)
    Not at all, absolutely everything is respectable, it is simply an assessment of how some appreciate the work of developers and others simply without appreciating neither the work nor the game pay to win at all costs. The truth is that the game is very…
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Economic Scores to increase your Rank.

Quote from playbabe: “Quote from KFGauss: “A building's "level" affects how much XP you get from constructing that building. ” well do you happen to have a chart of all buildings and each level of them ? ” If I had a table I would gladly share…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Hacking in Game 4585261?.

• Buckeyechamp -

some games at end a few hrs before game ends and i have more resources than god ill start building army bases in occupied cities than demolish and repeat.
  • playbabe -

Quote from KFGauss: “A building's "level" affects how much XP you get from constructing that building. ” well do you happen to have a chart of all buildings and each level of them ?
  • CommanderJamie -

Posted the thread Hacking in Game 4585261?.

Thread
    Writing to express frustration over game 4585261 and concerns about hacking. So, I've been in a pretty great game with interesting players and so forth. But, out of nowhere, the player in control of Yucatan has been exhibiting pretty concerning…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread How can conflict of nations be improved.

„the issue is gold“ well, didnt take long for that one to crawl out of the woods
  • Jonthan1232 -

Liked Smallsword’s post in the thread USA Game 361 Days (1x speed).

Like (Post)
    Hey! Thanks for posting... Battle for the Bahamas petition lol
  • Jonthan1232 -

Replied to the thread USA Game 361 Days (1x speed).

Quote from JimmyMaestro: “The admin forced you to end the game. Did you at least all join a coalition so you all at least got a win for your efforts? "I'm a Banker, and not a Butcher" ” As much as I wish no we did not get a coalition win, I got…