Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Revealing Stealth

KFGauss

Acceptable use of gold

Kalrakh

Just a note on unit icons representing multiple units

WalterChang

Wolfpackers In Game 4238686

kurtvonstein

Cosplay

PresidentCastro

Recent Activities

• KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Revealing Stealth.

wC - Again, I understand - Thanks & Best of luck with your suggestion(s).
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Acceptable use of gold.

Sometimes they accuse you of golding, just because you play better and don't waste your resources like they do, for sure. :D Quote from Opulon: “Quote from playbabe: “Acceptable use of gold Missed click on those "CONveniently" placed gold use button. on…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Just a note on unit icons representing multiple units.

According the the game's terminology, each ground unit is a Battalion and 3 or more in a stack is a Division. One air unit is a Squadron, and 3 or more is a Wing. A ship is a ship. Three to five ships is a Task Force. (I know submarines are 'boats',…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Revealing Stealth.

Well, I'd say the point of the forum, especially suggestions, is for players to discuss ideas in a place where the devs can read them. I wasn't specifically trying to convince you with this! I was just addressing the points that you made. Suggestions…
  • Buckeyechamp -

To me I always start in a small strategic country and until get my empire growing I am at a distinct disadvantage. So as part of CoN "entertainment fee" Ill use my gold saved from prev win and usually buy a $5 pack to even playing field on…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Wolfpackers In Game 4238686.

told you the username suggest multiaccounts...dawm good old kurt smells multis a miles against the wind...
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Building ASW Helos is stupid, fight me!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WalterChang: “Well, I had my 5 L5 ASWHs by Day 26. It's now Day 42 (they're now L6). In that 2 week period I've used them in battle 3 times, and the rest of the time they've been out spotting for incoming threats. There aren't any units that…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked GrandInquisitor’s post in the thread Wolfpackers In Game 4238686.

Like (Post)
    UPDATE: Him and his 2 accounts got banned, wasn't on discord he was a multi-accounter using a vpn or something to get past the join screen as I thought at first before I was convinced it was a wolfpack. He lost and got the ban hammer, that is one big…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Just a note on unit icons representing multiple units.

Like (Post)
    obviously the submarines are made out of unobtainium thus making undetectable even in large numbers also: thats the beauty of not specifiying the amount of units represented… maybe the 5 subs really are only 5 or maybe 500?
  • Opulon -

Quote from playbabe: “Acceptable use of gold Missed click on those "CONveniently" placed gold use button. on serious note, 100% agree with teb but the best way to use gold without getting feels unfair by enemy is... using it so subtle that enemy don't…