Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Battle of Active

Aeneas of Troy

Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?

Dealer of Death

Who's Bad

TheShinwacker

You can't beat me

ewac123

OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?

ewac123

Recent Activities

• Quote from CDRCrimson42: “
    Because they want to worsen our game experience and see how it plays out. I would have rather paid money for a version with the same cities, nerfing the entire bread and butter map of this game and taking feasibility out of navy
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “ Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed. ” September 11: War declared on rouge…
  • Blitzkrieger64 -

Liked awsome4444’s post in the thread How can conflict of nations be improved.

Like (Post)
    Or simply use the Call of War solution. They basically limit all new players on a 4x speed Europe Tutorial map with other new players. To unlock new maps they have to rank up, meaning they have to be interested in the game.
  • Blitzkrieger64 -

Well, there was the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia in the late 70's. They were a rogue state that was big on rouge, I guess.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?.

Because they want to worsen our game experience and see how it plays out. I would have rather paid money for a version with the same cities, nerfing the entire bread and butter map of this game and taking feasibility out of navy
  • TheShinwacker -

Replied to the thread Who's Bad.

I kind of want to face you now:) Your username ingame is Randystyles right? I am only ranked 35 just 3 ranks below you but I think I can hold against you pretty well. What game types do you play? Also you should look at the thread 'The Battle Of Active'…
  • 1733973qaz -

Liked 1733973qaz’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed. ” September 11: War declared on rouge…
  • 1733973qaz -

Liked 1733973qaz’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed. ” September 11: War declared on rouge state. ” To prevent 9/11, war…
  • 1733973qaz -

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed. ” September 11: War declared on rouge…
  • 1733973qaz -

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed. ” September 11: War declared on rouge state. ” To prevent 9/11, war…