Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Day 1 guide

The Destroyer 4

Running out of Rare Materials - How to Fix?

JohnFKennedy

New Game Search Options

KFGauss

Combat outposts and bunkers

kurtvonstein

What’s Your Day 5, 10, 15, 20... Order Of Research (OOR)

The Destroyer 4

Recent Activities

• The Destroyer 4 -

Replied to the thread Day 1 guide.

FYI, I didn't really lose anything... I lost like 3 troops that's it.
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “as with all ranged units youneed to put a blocker to eat the damage from onstorming troops. anyway the way I read his story is more like he was in a hurry and didnt wait for ranged umits to clearthe path. The response was/is…
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Wouldnt that shows that it is a good attack unit? ” NO! I clearly state, that he did a secret attack. And the mortars of the motorized inf are ranged... which is DEFENCIABLE!
  • Zefyros22 -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Day 1 guide.

Like (Post)
    as with all ranged units youneed to put a blocker to eat the damage from onstorming troops. anyway the way I read his story is more like he was in a hurry and didnt wait for ranged umits to clearthe path. The response was/is deserved.
  • potato -

Liked TheShinwacker’s post in the thread Radar dosen't work on some players..

Like (Post)
    I can confirm this to, it has happened in a least three of my games so far.
  • potato -

Liked Aeneas of Troy’s post in the thread Radar dosen't work on some players..

Like (Post)
    I can confirm that there is an issue regarding radar. With fully upgraded radar, I can detect units from certain countries, but other countries get the “cloaking device” for all units (armor, infantry, navy, etc); only once I get into sight range…
  • kurtvonstein -

as with all ranged units youneed to put a blocker to eat the damage from onstorming troops. anyway the way I read his story is more like he was in a hurry and didnt wait for ranged umits to clearthe path. The response was/is deserved.
  • japan samurai -

It only shows that he was fighting an inferior force with less inferior forces Lets remeber he fought lvl 2 MbTs and lvl 2 Infs in a city, with his lvl 6-7 Mot inf, he holds the superior position in this battle, being able to strike them as they come…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Tifo_14’s post in the thread Animal Research.

Like (Post)
    No, I would never support this idea. I believe that animals, as well as humans and our planet, are not chemistry experiments.
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to a comment by Red Snapper on xXWolfXx’s wall.

Wall Reply
    How can I roast you?

Czechia isn’t even IN the tournament, so you (and your country) should be proud of your team.