Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement NATIONALIZATION FEEDBACK NEEDED

PHTMDragon

Province counter

Nukem 2.0

Paracel Islands

Increase coalition members limit in a game from 3 to 5

Fereyd

Troop Counter (Numbers)

Sima_7

Recent Activities

• PHTMDragon -

Replied to the thread NATIONALIZATION FEEDBACK NEEDED.

it is needed. what if u are only a one city nation? ur screwed then
  • Nukem 2.0 -

Replied to the thread Province counter.

That makes sense, but after all this is a suggestions section. If you decide it isn't worth the effort it is all good with me :thumbsup:
  • Generaal Oorlog -

Posted the thread Paracel Islands.

Thread
    It's difficult to click on the Paracel Islands (and also other small territories) because they are so small, therefore it's impossible to conquer them. Can this be fixed?
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread Increase coalition members limit in a game from 3 to 5.

Ok, this turns to be off topic ;) even if its funny :D *closed*
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread Province counter.

Okay, this might be of some use,... mabye it is possible to modify the overview map in the Newspaper to zoom it and mark different coalitions But I´m afraid this is not done such easy,...
  • Fereyd -

Liked Sima_7’s post in the thread refund.

Like (Post)
    I actually signed up for a month of premium on the same day it got disabled. It was a major bummer but I quickly realized that it was money well spent and signed up for a year's worth of subscription and shall continue to do so for as long as I feel the…
  • Fereyd -

Liked Sima_7’s post in the thread Pakistan Map is Not Correct.

Like (Post)
    I would advise you to not look for complete accuracy in maps on this game. It is not meant to be entirely accurate. It is meant to be customized for better gameplay.
  • Sima_7 -

Replied to the thread Troop Counter (Numbers).

As far as I'm aware, something along those lines of a 'Troop Overview' feature is on "The List". If it is, it will be addressed after mobile is complete.
  • GorianRay -

Replied to the thread Einkauf-Optionen.

bei steam? hmm, da werden mir nicht mal Erungenschaften angezeigt (also Ranking wie im CoN-Hauptmenu) ich habe schon sicherheitsrat bis Ende 2019...
  • GorianRay -

Liked Hancock’s post in the thread Einkauf-Optionen.

Like (Post)
    Ich hab die Pakete gestern auf Steam gesehen, weil ich Steam ausprobiert habe. Sind glaube Pakete aus Gold und SC-Mitgliedschaft.