Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What is 'Bunker Entrenchment'?

Insurgent tweak update - comments and suggestions

Dealer of Death

Announcement DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER

Yak

Suggestion: Automatic ending

MicahWill

Moral and Declaring War

ewac123

Recent Activities

• Kranzegrad -

Posted the thread What is 'Bunker Entrenchment'?.

Thread
    Some units have 'bunker icon' > unit ignores hostile target's entrenchment bonuses during combat, including bonuses received from bunkers. What is mean it? ?(
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to a comment by Second Cannae on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I saw and responded and kept my comments solely related to ideas discussed and I believe I did not escalate, or make personal attacks
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Insurgent tweak update - comments and suggestions.

Quote from WSBJUNIOR: “Really? Did the kind gentleman feel I was rude? So sorry… I just think clueless people must be treated accordingly. “Fortunately, I still am not taking it personal”… lol What if you were? What difference would it make, man? Come
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

• Dealer of Death -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    @crazystoner You wish your fame would be that high...only thing you can do so far is getting Threads closed by bragging around. but that just brings me to a new unit: A Hacker. Ones deployed on enemy territory he is sucking uhm deriving Gold from his…
  • MicahWill -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Automatic ending.

Quote from ewac123: “Germanico already said that there is no auto end so people who invested more into arms industries and stuff get more gold and more fun. I am 90% sure Dorado will come over and say: "Please search in existing threads before posting…
  • MicahWill -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread Supplies.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 1878: “Sorry, I don't understand? ” So when you build, for example, a motorized infantry unit, it uses resources to remain in existence. It costs 650 supplies to build, but then also costs 40 supplies every day thereafter. And that cost…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Insurgent tweak update - comments and suggestions.

> rebel only spawn at 0:00 > rebel changed to spawn on random time > u show up and suggest "send a notification of the moment when each revolt could have broken out" did i missed something ?
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Moral and Declaring War.

This is very, very interesting. I have a lot of respect for you, I hate to say it, but if you are playing blood and oil or rising tides allying with the rebs is the worst u can do... I was france, and I nuked Turkmenistan with primary missiles and…
  • AmericanJedi -

Wrote a comment on Yak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Since the last update my map is a completely black screen. I have a lot of time and a few purchases of gold in this game. Can you either help me resolve the issue or issue a refund for the purchases I made on a map I can no longer play on