Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Rank/Stats Bug going around again

KFGauss

1ST Non-Annual, Random, Forum Poster Awards!!!!

Dealer of Death

[1991] Битва за Германию/Battle for the Germany (RU-server RP)

war-play

Mobile App fix radar circle

Dealer of Death

Wolfpackers In Game 4238686

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Rank/Stats Bug going around again.

:thumbup: I'm 100% delighted to see that bug reports get picked up and tackled quickly. What I was speculating about was design changes - Not bug fixes. I'm still curious how much influence the forum has over adding, changing, or deleting features (Do the…
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Wolfpackers In Game 4238686.

Like (Post)
    the rule itself might be too vague and individual moderator might have their own idea on it but at best, “you do not allow to organized join in the group of people more then coalition size of the map” im afraid that wolfpacking did not including…
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Wolfpackers In Game 4238686.

Like (Post)
    I've been told that Dorado does track whether the same players are in the same games more often than random chance would suggest. So, be careful how you behave in games containing your friends.
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Rank/Stats Bug going around again.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GrandInquisitor: “Well that got fixed FAST... ” And KFG, speculated they don't pay us any attention here.
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked GrandInquisitor’s post in the thread Rank/Stats Bug going around again.

Like (Post)
    Well that got fixed FAST...
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Rank/Stats Bug going around again.

Quote from GrandInquisitor: “Well that got fixed FAST... ” And KFG, speculated they don't pay us any attention here.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread 1ST Non-Annual, Random, Forum Poster Awards!!!!.

Quote from KFGauss: “DoD That was exactly the point of the emojis - I was trying to laugh along with you. By using a Big Grin :D (I thought what you wrote was funny - in a good way), followed by a wink ;) (don't take anything here seriously - it's a…
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread 1ST Non-Annual, Random, Forum Poster Awards!!!!.

DoD That was exactly the point of the emojis - I was trying to laugh along with you. By using a Big Grin :D (I thought what you wrote was funny - in a good way), followed by a wink ;) (don't take anything here seriously - it's a joke), I thought I was…
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Building ASW Helos is stupid, fight me!.

Like (Post)
    Experience is exactly as you describe it...I hate wasting units but my high rate casualties on heavy airplanes comes from NPA that run into shit...as I tend to sleep once in while to keep my beauty factor somewhere between Quasimodo and Lurz.
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread 1ST Non-Annual, Random, Forum Poster Awards!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KFGauss: “Excellent Humble Bragging DoD :D ;) Does the data you're filtering let you answer questions like - "How many people have written at least 10 posts in the last year?" or - "How many people have written at least one post per month…