Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Things I find annoying

New Rlite Unit must be Infantry

guacanagarix

"National guard is good" my ass

LargeLampard\

Wife and Husband team cant play on same game round?

kurtvonstein

Improvements To Armour And Melee Units

WalterChang

Recent Activities

• TheShinwacker -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KFGauss: “"ROGUE" state is the name of the CoN insurgents' government ” Easy way to remember: Watch Rogue One or read the Rogue Squadron novels :D
  • YABABOATH -

Posted the thread Things I find annoying.

Thread
    1) There should ve a way of disableling the commander icon for the tutorial. Once you've seen the videos, its irrelevant and annoying in the screen. 2) It should be possible to disband units if ypu wish so. Now, the only way is to send them on suicidal…
  • guacanagarix -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread New Rlite Unit must be Infantry.

Like (Post)
    Yes. And they can have shoulder-launched ICBMs
  • guacanagarix -

Replied to the thread New Rlite Unit must be Infantry.

You have ASF, SAM and FRIGATES to coutner them .... Radius canbe limited to 50. With Airdrop ability on tier 2 and stealth on tier 3. (this will just remove all another kind of infantry and anti air like sam) so no.
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread New Rlite Unit must be Infantry.

Yes. And they can have shoulder-launched ICBMs
  • LargeLampard\ -

Replied to the thread "National guard is good" my ass.

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from LargeLampard\: “Yes it probably defeats the first revolt, and city satisfaction suck like 20% because it takes too much time to end, then another revolt comes, cities broken, troops suffering.Maybe it works for you but…
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread New Rlite Unit must be Infantry.

Thread
    Ok we have lots of toys in the Elite Cupboard. Some good stuffand then the UGV and that flying something. Anyway to counter the EAA we need more Air defense for the ground. So how about an infantry with active Air Attack? Radius canbe limited to 50.…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Wife and Husband team cant play on same game round?.

Quote from GraniteDust: “Thank you for this information. I am trying to get my wife to play - and one day I might succeed. Basically I would prefer that she have Security Council for both the build queues and artillery targeting benefits anyways. I…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Improvements To Armour And Melee Units.

Quote from Teburu: “Speedboost and Price Change dont change the fundamental issue. People don't build them not because they are bad against Artillery or Aircraft. But Because they are bad against other Ground Units. The very Mechanics of CON are skewed…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Aeneas of Troy’s post in the thread Wife and Husband team cant play on same game round?.

Like (Post)
    I believe security council allows a second player to use the same IP address…correct me if I’m wrong