Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER

DOA70

Are you serious? Chicago naval base in ww3

Teburu

Альянс Royal Guardians

Why isn't there any new Overkill games at normal speed?

737373elj

Longest time you have ever played?

737373elj

Recent Activities

• DOA70 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DOA70: “I've heard a crazy rumor that some people do this thing called "sleep". Even more unbelievably, some other people (or maybe these same people, I can't be sure) do this thing called…
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DOA70: “I've heard a crazy rumor that some people do this thing called "sleep". Even more unbelievably, some other people (or maybe these same people, I can't be sure) do this thing called "work". ” I've heard an…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Are you serious? Chicago naval base in ww3.

Quote from ewac123: “He just mobilized 2 more destroyers. 12,500 components spent on a task force that cannot leave the great lakes. ” silence you fool this is obviously a quinquagintacentillion IQ play that us mere mortals just can't comprehend
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Capt_Rodgers: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DOA70: “I've heard a crazy rumor that some people do this thing called "sleep". Even more unbelievably, some other people (or maybe these same…
  • DOA70 -

Liked MicahWill’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DOA70: “I've heard a crazy rumor that some people do this thing called "sleep". Even more unbelievably, some other people (or maybe these same people, I can't be sure) do this thing called "work". ” I've heard an…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Quote from Capt_Rodgers: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from DOA70: “I've heard a crazy rumor that some people do this thing called "sleep". Even more unbelievably, some other people (or maybe these same…
  • JOKER_MD -

Posted the thread Альянс Royal Guardians.

Thread
    Альянс Royal Guardians для русскоязычной аудитории Дата создания альянса сентябрь 2020 г. Наш альянс является международным, для всех людей кто…
  • 737373elj -

Replied to a comment by 737373elj on ewac123’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Did I sound rude? I apologise, sometimes I say stuff in a rude manner without meaning to.
    But please just call me 737373elj, or just elj if you can't be bothered
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Are you serious? Chicago naval base in ww3.

He just mobilized 2 more destroyers. 12,500 components spent on a task force that cannot leave the great lakes.
  • ewac123 -

Replied to a comment by 737373elj on ewac123’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Lol, are you offended by my comment about the little red dot?
    Sorry, I'll call it the 737373elj dot next time :))