Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help

bubbleking496

enemy units bypassing naval units blockading port?

Game Broken

Feeding thousands of kills per game. Against TOS or not?

kurtvonstein

Which country could be suitable for a low activity gaming?

WilliamhGibsona

Recent Activities

• bubbleking496 -

Replied to the thread Help.

edit: I am now in a coalition with poland and romania. US and cuba also made a coalition
  • bubbleking496 -

Liked bubbleking496’s post in the thread Help.

Like (Post)
    Hello readers, this is my first time making a thread on the forum Basically, I have only played world war 3 maps, and I would not consider myself good. I used to use tanks as a main and would lose every fight until I stopped playing the game. Recently I…
  • bubbleking496 -

Posted the thread Help.

Thread
    Hello readers, this is my first time making a thread on the forum Basically, I have only played world war 3 maps, and I would not consider myself good. I used to use tanks as a main and would lose every fight until I stopped playing the game. Recently I…
  • Adubbs -

Posted the thread enemy units bypassing naval units blockading port?.

Thread
    I may have missed an update, but in the past I have always been able to block my port cities with naval units to protect from invasion. For some reason, in a game I am currently in, an enemy is able to bypass my naval units and invade my homeland with…
  • Amitie -

Posted the thread Game Broken.

Thread
    The game do not work anymore since few hours. Using the Steam version on MacOS last version : Error immediately after launch : Conflict of Nations quit unexpectedly. I have try reinstall, reboot,.. do not change. Also seems I am not the only one as…
  • CandyCzar -

Liked Murashu’s post in the thread Feeding thousands of kills per game. Against TOS or not?.

Like (Post)
    Around the last week of February some friends and I were discussing our season 12 points and noticed the season leader had an insanely high number of points compared to everyone else. So I started looking further and noticed the unit kill numbers are…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Feeding thousands of kills per game. Against TOS or not?.

Yeah thats fishy...no one uses Loitering Ammunition....its worse then navals AWACS
  • WilliamhGibsona -

Replied to the thread Which country could be suitable for a low activity gaming?.

I've always found the strategic landscape of that region fascinating, especially with natural barriers like mountains and jungle offering a sort of built-in defense system. Regarding your concerns about the jungle terrain in Indochina, I see it as more…
  • Murashu -

Posted the thread Feeding thousands of kills per game. Against TOS or not?.

Thread
    Around the last week of February some friends and I were discussing our season 12 points and noticed the season leader had an insanely high number of points compared to everyone else. So I started looking further and noticed the unit kill numbers are…
  • BlackStarMedia -

Posted the thread How to start alliance games.

Thread
    I recently had been given an alliance having 14 members. We are trying to figure out how to get into alliance games, do I need to recruit more players or how else could I get an alliance game going? All help is appreciated.