Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Super racist trolls, report

Oblivious AI?

Dealer of Death

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Dealer of Death

Corvette overhaul

The Inquisitor

Missile Reload

WalterChang

Recent Activities

• The Inquisitor -

Posted the thread Super racist trolls, report.

Thread
    Game 3955107 Go get em mods, the coalition "Wehateblackpeople" with more racist bullshit in the description. Troll who made it (user8777584)
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Oblivious AI?.

Quote from Hydralysk: “An AI controlled country declares a 'cease fire' state with me. I however, am still at war with that AI nation. The AI has a fighter on patrol above a city. I bring a frigate close enough to the city to be able to attack…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Quote from KillJoyRambo: “yeah it's worded the same way you can use them in games started after the season began once you reach the points requirement. Last season I used the sub that was also a rerelease item that I bought security council to keep…
  • WalterChang -

Liked The Inquisitor’s post in the thread Corvette overhaul.

Like (Post)
    The most important change is to give low radar signature. Corvettes could be used to give surprise attacks on larger vessels.
  • Hydralysk -

Posted the thread Oblivious AI?.

Thread
    An AI controlled country declares a 'cease fire' state with me. I however, am still at war with that AI nation. The AI has a fighter on patrol above a city. I bring a frigate close enough to the city to be able to attack the fighter (but remain …
  • jessejames01 -

Wrote a comment on jessejames01’s wall.

Wall Comment
    buy cocaine online , order cocaine online , cocaine for sale online , best place to buy cocaine online, where can i buy cocaine online , how can i buy cocaine online , buy cocaine online usa, buy cocaine online uk , buy cocaine online canada, buy cocaine…
  • The Inquisitor -

Replied to the thread Corvette overhaul.

The most important change is to give low radar signature. Corvettes could be used to give surprise attacks on larger vessels.
  • jessejames01 -

Wall Comment
    BUY WEED ONLINE | ORDER WEED ONLINE | WEED FOR SALE ONLINE

buy marijuana online , order marijuana online , where can i buy marijuana online , buy moonrocks online , moonrocks for sale online , where can i buy moonrocks online , order kush online , buy…
  • KillJoyRambo -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

yeah it's worded the same way you can use them in games started after the season began once you reach the points requirement. Last season I used the sub that was also a rerelease item that I bought security council to keep it
  • jessejames01 -

Wall Comment
    buy cocaine online , order cocaine online , cocaine for sale online , best place to buy cocaine online, where can i buy cocaine online , how can i buy cocaine online , buy cocaine online usa, buy cocaine online uk , buy cocaine online canada, buy cocaine…