Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Where can I see these Alliance maps?

gamingguru

Corvettes have cruise missles...

WalterChang

By day 5, what are your usual units?

KoopKoopyGuy

Low Naval Signature

Teburu

Missiles Mechanisms

Opulon

Recent Activities

• gamingguru -

Replied to the thread Where can I see these Alliance maps?.

• WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Corvettes have cruise missles....

This is why Corvettes need Low radar sig at higher levels - it would allow them to sneak into range of bigger ships and hit&run them in shallow waters. And actually take advantage of their CM launch ability.
  • gamingguru -

Posted the thread Where can I see these Alliance maps?.

Thread
    Does anyone have an Image of them? Map nameTeam size * Able Archer * 2 vs 2 * Malta Civil War * 4 vs 4 * Mediterranean Theatre * 7 vs 7 * World Redux * 16 vs 16
  • KoopKoopyGuy -

Replied to the thread By day 5, what are your usual units?.

I don't focus too much in navy, only when im with a island nation.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Low Naval Signature.

Quote from Liax: “It can detect submarines. ” No. Submarines have a sonar signature. Currently there isn’t a single naval unit with low signature
  • Opulon -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Like (Post)
    tcq0svrjqmq91.png CoN iceberg!
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Missiles Mechanisms.

yes my bad. I read too fast. "Does damaged missile do less damage ?" :D
  • japan samurai -

Liked Aeneas of Troy’s post in the thread Corvettes have cruise missles....

Like (Post)
    Corvettes at max level have only 75 range, which makes them sitting ducks to almost every other combat ship. This makes all those precious upgrades go entirely to waste, especially if another unit (that you should have anyway ie. ASF/SF) can do just as…
  • japan samurai -

Replied to the thread Buff for airborne and Eastern GH.

Quote from Marth: “If you boost eastern gun ship more it would be too overpower? ” since when? Gunships deserve to have more damage and HP because they are more heavily armoured and armed. Boosting Eastern gunship is like boosting those ASF of…
  • japan samurai -

Replied to the thread Buff for airborne and Eastern GH.

Quote from Opulon: “Damn, you are right. It's strange, because i am more or less... convinced there was a difference. @kurtvonstein is it me that is crazy, Eastern Gunship always was "on par" ? ” i think they changed it during season 8…