Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement SEASON 7 TEASER

Kalrakh

Look through a different Lens - What's your ACTUAL Day 20 Order of Battle (OOB)

KFGauss

Artillery/ships should attack every 5 minutes and anti-air should scan every 2 minutes

WalterChang

Copy and pasting

Teburu

What happens to conquered land when you join a coalition?

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• Quote from crazystoner: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from crazystoner: “Day 20 all depends on which country i am. . . . ” ... this thread becomes really valuable when people record what they actually had/have in a game ... ... what actually…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread SEASON 7 TEASER.

Quote from KFGauss: “My reply is still, "Nope". You can read why that's my reply by reading previous discussions about this exact subject in other threads. The title of this thread is "Season 7 Teaser". ” I mean, for the typical public player…
  • Quote from crazystoner: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from crazystoner: “Day 20 all depends on which country i am. . . . ” ... this thread becomes really valuable when people record what they actually had/have in a game ... ... what actually…
  • Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from crazystoner: “Day 20 all depends on which country i am. . . . ” CrazyStoner - Thanks for adding what you recall and/or what you plan :thumbup: - However, this thread becomes really valuable when people record what they actually…
  • Yeah, planes fly faster than missiles. So if you move your planes closer to the target after firing you first missile, you'll have to recalculate the timing of your second missile launch so that it doesn't end up being ahead of the first one.
  • WalterChang -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Copy and pasting.

Like (Post)
    ctrl c + ctrl v works tho?
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Copy and pasting.

• MarineRaider -

Posted the thread Copy and pasting.

Thread
    One thing that I think could be very help to a lot of players is being able to copy and paste in the message type box. This would be extremely helpful because people play from all over the world and as we know not everyone knows Turkish, Chinese and…
  • KFGauss -

My reply is still, "Nope". You can read why that's my reply by reading previous discussions about this exact subject in other threads. The title of this thread is "Season 7 Teaser".
  • crazystoner -

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from crazystoner: “" . . . a bad commander needs to know every little detail, a good commander has already won the battle. . . ." ” Nope ” You send UAV's, i send strike force. We are not the same. :) Quote from Seroslav:…