Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Product Alert

Hydralysk

New Unit: Strike Drones

Killiam07

BLUE VS. RED MAPS ?

Killiam07

What’s your best casualty ratio

is con down? for me it is. maybe my computer

Killiam07

Recent Activities

• Second Cannae -

Wrote a comment on Killiam07’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ayy I was your hundredth like :D
  • Second Cannae -

Liked Killiam07’s post in the thread What’s your best casualty ratio.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the casualties syria: 55000 Me: 450 now I know this is normal because I was using only ranged units, but I wanted to…
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Product Alert.

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “The point it would take longer to go msg; read alert; go to mkt. instead of just looking at mkt which takes 30 sec. Or just put a damn buy order in and you will get automatically. ” 1. Thanks for the tip about putting in…
  • Killiam07 -

Replied to the thread New Unit: Strike Drones.

uav at tier two can already carry cruises
  • Killiam07 -

Replied to the thread BLUE VS. RED MAPS ?.

• Killiam07 -

Posted the thread What’s your best casualty ratio.

Thread
    Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the casualties syria: 55000 Me: 450 now I know this is normal because I was using only ranged units, but I wanted to…
  • Killiam07 -

Replied to the thread is con down? for me it is. maybe my computer.

• A_Talking_Crab -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread No Free Field Upgrades.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Clock: “How about this, but only for tier upgrades? (In Motorized Infantry for example, the tier upgrades are Level 1 (Basic), Level 4 (Advanced), and Level 6 (Modern)) It would make it so much less tedious and annoying while possibly even…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Corvette Spam Thoughts.

Quote from MoNoMaN01: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from MoNoMaN01: “I tend to have excesses of supplies, how are you guys using them all in the early to mid game? This obviously wouldn't be the case if you built 7 corvettes :P ” research... ” I…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread BLUE VS. RED MAPS ?.

if search "Red" a few games still active but known open as of 21 days. So hopefully they are tweaking maps as most didnt like due to inactive players