Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tipps on Anti-ICBM?

DOA70

Coalition member who leaves when they have enough VP to win solo

DOA70

Panama and Suez Canal

That's Ruff

Helicopters Soft Target Hard Target

Dealer of Death

Airfield capacity limits for air units.

Kranzegrad

Recent Activities

• DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Tipps on Anti-ICBM?.

Quote from Urabon: “Hello. Iam playing against wahles in my current game and am responsible for protecting our cities from their inevitable ICBM first-strike. What would it take to stop a max levelled ICBM? I have seen that it has 40 HP, which…
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Tipps on Anti-ICBM?.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “The Tips on ICBMs are real nice. When they touch something, the ICBM goes BOOM! ” Reminds me of me when I was a teenager. 8o ^^
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Coalition member who leaves when they have enough VP to win solo.

Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “I hope to God this has been brought up before but something needs to be implemented to fix this game breaking bug. You are 40 plus days in a war and top 2 coalitions are reaching victory, you ahould NOT be allowed to leave…
  • DOA70 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Coalition member who leaves when they have enough VP to win solo.

Like (Post)
    Quote from E z 8 tiger212: “I hope to God this has been brought up before but something needs to be implemented to fix this game breaking bug. You are 40 plus days in a war and top 2 coalitions are reaching victory, you ahould NOT be allowed to leave…
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Helicopters Soft Target Hard Target.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “Hello everyone, again i encountered a (for me) strange behaviour of the game. Maybe someone has a clue ... i attacked 2 Anti-Tanks (level 5) with a stack of Gunships (4x lvl 5) + Heli-Officer (lvl 3). the both antitanks…
  • That's Ruff -

Replied to the thread Panama and Suez Canal.

How is it fair now that Japan and Australia couldn't control them it just makes them more important and yes Egypt is good and it would make it better but it still would not be on the level of countries like Germany or India.
  • bobqz -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Coalition member who leaves when they have enough VP to win solo.

Like (Post)
    >enough VP to win solo >hard work put in by other members if that dude has enough VP to win solo; but your coa hasnt won yet ... and frankly; if i had to choose between going for the solowin and thus deny the oher coas their win or fightinng other coas…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from That's Ruff: “I mean I guess that's true but all it would do is make Egypt a better country which makes sense because we need A good country in Africa and idk make Colombia better because you can take the canal quickly. It would make more…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Helicopters Soft Target Hard Target.

Quote from DerIrrePolterer: “Hello everyone, again i encountered a (for me) strange behaviour of the game. Maybe someone has a clue ... i attacked 2 Anti-Tanks (level 5) with a stack of Gunships (4x lvl 5) + Heli-Officer (lvl 3). the both antitanks…
  • That's Ruff -

I mean I guess that's true but all it would do is make Egypt a better country which makes sense because we need A good country in Africa and idk make Colombia better because you can take the canal quickly. It would make more wars to conquer it too so it…