Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT

The Destroyer 4

Massive stacks

Zemunelo

A THREAD FOR NEW UNIT SUGESTIONS(maybe the 100th thread about new units:)

Bigtallnerd419

What were the CRAZIEST/WEIRDEST BATTLES you had in CON

Bigtallnerd419

Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft

Bigtallnerd419

Recent Activities

• I don't know that I have had that many crazy/weird battles, but once as Argentina I lost all but 2 cities of my homeland to the USA and came back to be the primary power of the Americas.
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Replied to the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Just joined one, North Carolina (home state). Its basically opacalypse map, mixed with U.S.A battlegrounds. I like it 4x speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddd yesssssssssssss!
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Liked TheGENOC1D3R’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    Interesting stuff uhh I guess. You know what would be real good? Bringing back all the cities that were cut away in the last update
  • Eren Yeager -

Liked TheGENOC1D3R’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    Interesting stuff uhh I guess. You know what would be real good? Bringing back all the cities that were cut away in the last update
  • Zemunelo -

Replied to the thread Massive stacks.

In theory you shouldn't overstack, in reality you're in Flashpoint with new players, only 3 left in game. Nahhh, stack it all!
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

1656426698_news_images_24475.png
    Commanders,
    As everyone gets set for the fireworks to go on 4th July, a new map is being introduced to celebrate.
    Presenting Battlegrounds USA Apocalypse 4x, bringing some speed and renewed
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “- Start with Nukes from Day 1 - 5 cities: 12 nukes - 6 cities: 14 nukes - 7 cities: 16 nukes ------------------------------- If anything should be the exact opposite as further penalizing smaller countries. Making this a…
  • TheGENOC1D3R -

• Buckeyechamp -

- Start with Nukes from Day 1 - 5 cities: 12 nukes - 6 cities: 14 nukes - 7 cities: 16 nukes ------------------------------- If anything should be the exact opposite as further penalizing smaller countries. Making this a even less competitive map. …
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked Aquela’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    1656426698_news_images_24475.png Commanders, As everyone gets set for the fireworks to go on 4th July, a new map is being introduced to celebrate. Presenting Battlegrounds USA Apocalypse 4x, bringing some speed and renewed excitement to your favorite