Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Superfast evening maps x10 or ultrafast weekend maps x16/x32

Zemunelo

Option to set up a way back for an airplane to the airport, instead of defealt straight line

Zemunelo

Issue with only 3 last days of newspaper loading on mobile

My tactics

Dylan.com

Re-Introduction of Edge Of Extinction

Dylan.com

Recent Activities

• Zemunelo -

Replied to the thread Superfast evening maps x10 or ultrafast weekend maps x16/x32.

You can't even create a map for whole US, there's hudge time difference east to west. Btw if I remember they said they already tried similar and the answer was no CoN is not that kind of rts game.
  • Zemunelo -

Replied to the thread Superfast evening maps x10 or ultrafast weekend maps x16/x32.

Did you really said we can all play the same map in the evening in America, Asia and Europe? Everyone in their "evening" time after work and before we go to sleep? And then we pause the game till the next evening? Everywhere in the evening but in…
  • As I said airforce is already dominant in game if you compare it to ground. Against navy not enough as should be. To balance the game they made planes fragile so if you aren't careful you loose them easely. But they heal quickly and move fast. With…
  • Yeah, it's probably a design to make them a bit weaker, however in real life this is how it works, airforce is the king, just look at US military strategy, first they do is to "close the sky", like in Lybia war, then bomb everything from above and ground…
  • Seroslav -

Posted the thread Issue with only 3 last days of newspaper loading on mobile.

Thread
    I've checked it through mobile app and game opened in web browser, in both in newspaper loaded only last 3 days, so I was unable there to see the previous one. As it was same on app and browser, I guess it's not an issue with my mobile or app but…
  • Seroslav -

Quote from Zemunelo: “CoN is not rts it is a grand strategy game. It is supposed to be played slowly to plan your strategy. It can't be click fest. ” CoN is very different in x1 and x4 forms and for sure it would be different in x10 or more…
  • Dylan.com -

Replied to the thread My tactics.

mosquitomoe of course I have an alliance, and they are always active, also I have good diplomacy too.
  • Dylan.com -

Replied to the thread My tactics.

dealer of death, lol just I fight with 6 countries and win lol.
  • Isn't airforce already enough op in game? I mean if a player focus on eg strikes and asf (in production and upgrades) he can have a lot of them early on. Like 30 planes on day 15. Even more but maybe he will build some ground. 30 planes is a lot at day…
  • Dylan.com -

Replied to the thread Re-Introduction of Edge Of Extinction.

Quote from jct_it: “Xin chào cộng đồng diễn đàn! Đã lâu rồi không có ai trong số các bạn nhìn thấy tôi ở đây nhưng tôi chỉ muốn gửi một chút quảng cáo và thông tin về những gì tôi đã làm. Kể từ…