Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Plane bug

Pentabuksus2

Announcement 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT

kurtvonstein

A THREAD FOR NEW UNIT SUGESTIONS(maybe the 100th thread about new units:)

Dealer of Death

Organic warfare/new mode/rework

Dealer of Death

Submarine stacked with a ship

bobqz

Recent Activities

• Teburu -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Organic warfare/new mode/rework.

Like (Post)
    Reader's Digest Condensed Answer: Needlessly complex in return for more work, ... no.
  • Teburu -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Organic warfare/new mode/rework.

Like (Post)
    shaking-head-disappointed.gif giphy.gif gif-shaking-head-3.gif Actually Territorial Waters a Good Idea: Was thinking that lst night (actually looked up 12 miles from shore) so they could just make 1 little way point out. But better solution would…
  • Pentabuksus2 -

Replied to the thread Plane bug.

i have a bug where my patroling planes do not accept new patrol, ferry or attack commands. Only the cancel command works. After an undefined time / number of refreshes does the stack respond again. anyone else having this? playing in an edge browser
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

this is a game?... I tough its real....damn... So I am not the real leader of Venezuela?
  • Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “Marines are not that useful on the standard map, but they truly shine on the rising tides map. If one one has ever noticed, almost every single one of the victory sites is near a coast, but does not have a direct port to it.…
  • Oooo, a thread destroyer unit. Unit pops up and closes and destroys threads that have the basic design of simply gathering replies, covered by a rehashed or limited thought.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Organic warfare/new mode/rework.

Reader's Digest Condensed Answer: Needlessly complex in return for more work, ... no.
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked Lordwhiteblade’s post in the thread Massive stacks.

Like (Post)
    Against inexperienced players, sure… but then again doesn’t really matter what you do. In alliance games or where you have stiffer opposition, overweight stacks are extremely vulnerable. If they have only one or two SAMs or AA guns, then they’re…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Just joined one, North Carolina (home state). Its basically opacalypse map, mixed with U.S.A…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Just joined one, North Carolina (home state). Its basically opacalypse map, mixed with U.S.A battlegrounds. I like it 4x…