Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Visual bugs when clicking on units with radar

Why Can’t I Cross the Detroit River?

Buckeyechamp

I want my Z's

DOA70

No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio

Teburu

New Deploy Armament Units

Hydralysk

Recent Activities

• Eren Yeager -

Posted the thread Visual bugs when clicking on units with radar.

Thread
    Every time I click on a unit that has radar, all units and paths and such on the map glitch out extremily. Am I the only one who has this bug constantly?
  • Eren Yeager -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread “Historical” Maps?.

Like (Post)
    imagine a game where the usa and russia start with 6000 nuclear warheads a piece. lol
  • Eren Yeager -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

Like (Post)
    Eh, nukes aren’t common enough that not having them would dramatically alter how the game usually plays out. As LastLiving already said this feels more like an idea born out of losing to getting nuked than any novel gameplay.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked SquiffySquirrel’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. ” Ironically, Easter celebrates someone coming back from the dead. Perfect time for zombies.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Why Can’t I Cross the Detroit River?.

Flashpoint they dont even have a river as USA / Can connected. Another thing never noticed before is Flashpoint has no real rivers. Some show on map but you can drive over them.
  • warwarrior4u -

Wrote a comment on Aquela’s wall.

Wall Comment
    how do you report someone for cheating, what is the proper way to do that.
  • LastLiving -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

Like (Post)
    Eh, nukes aren’t common enough that not having them would dramatically alter how the game usually plays out. As LastLiving already said this feels more like an idea born out of losing to getting nuked than any novel gameplay.
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread I want my Z's.

Quote from SquiffySquirrel: “Quote from DOA70: “C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. ” Ironically, Easter celebrates someone coming back from the dead. Perfect time for zombies. ” That's what I said too! :thumbsup: Would it be ...
  • DOA70 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. ” Ironically, Easter celebrates someone coming back from the dead. Perfect time for zombies.
  • Second Cannae -

Like (Post)