Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement SPECIAL EVENT WEEKEND: RISING TIDES

PerigeeNil

missing game

Fereyd

Special Forces are visible as convoy

Teburu

Rising tides -> straight to archive

kurtvonstein

Game lying to me

kurtvonstein

Recent Activities

• PerigeeNil -

Liked ThePanda’s post in the thread SPECIAL EVENT WEEKEND: RISING TIDES.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “Quote from HoleInRightWing: “The fact that Greenland gets a 1000 point strategic province as a player controlled state while the other strategic provinces are in the hands of AI seems a little strange ” Russias gets one…
  • PerigeeNil -

Replied to the thread SPECIAL EVENT WEEKEND: RISING TIDES.

That's correct, the Siberian one is AI controlled. I thought the Greenland decision was strange too. However, the decision to do so looks like it may have taken balance pretty heavily into account. In the multiple RT games I've been in, I've yet to see…
  • ThePanda -

Replied to the thread SPECIAL EVENT WEEKEND: RISING TIDES.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from HoleInRightWing: “The fact that Greenland gets a 1000 point strategic province as a player controlled state while the other strategic provinces are in the hands of AI seems a little strange ” Russias gets one…
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread missing game.

maybe you can find the ID in your browser chronical
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Special Forces are visible as convoy.

Yes they are invisible when airassaulting; and this isnt a bug but rather seems to be intended that they become visible using transport vehicles (plane/convoy) which is fine imo as you're rarely having them in these transports anyway
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Special Forces are visible as convoy.

Thread
    Hi, I think it defeats the whole purpose of a stealth unit if they are visible as a convoy unit - loading and unloading at the coast. I have not tested it yet so I can not tell you if they are visible as helicopter/air assault unit as well. Please…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Rising tides -> straight to archive.

Quote from Germanico: “@kurtvonstein what's your agenda? Do you believe this is helpful or encouraging? We have quite exactly the same amount of resources on the map as overkill. Fact. I saw the comparison charts. If you don't like it don't play it.…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Game lying to me.

Well if this is your greatest issue with CON then be happy with it...I never really cared for the # of population in a city...it matters not (really). In my opinion this message can disappear completly from the log as it is spamming it and you lose the…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Game lying to me.

Like (Post)
    I'm more curious how CON became COM (Conflict of Math)
  • Sipo -

Wrote a comment on Alphh’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello, I cant join my game 2837941, started it yesterday and I cant find it in games or in the search. Please help.