Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

torpedos

Stratieon

New game mode (more realistic world of war 3)

Teburu

Is "Low Profile" a Strategy?

Stratieon

Show the real level/skill of a player

737373elj

Tell Me About Alliances, Please

Stratieon

Recent Activities

• Stratieon -

Replied to the thread torpedos.

Quote from Opulon: “It is generally acknowledged in terms of suspension of disbelief that attack subs and missile subs already use torpedoes for their "normal attack", considering i don't think that any modern submarine still rely on naval…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread New game mode (more realistic world of war 3).

Hmm idk doesnt seem that appealing to me having already pre build armies; half of the fun of CON is building up your army from scratch also: -such a gamemode would probably need a grace period; seeing how otherwise the neighbours to these big countries…
  • Stratieon -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread suggestion - flare.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from _wielebny_: “ ” Because that's the way its normally done irl. Also, you don't need to point to the point because they can see the point. ” That point about pointing to the point has been pointed out. yet he…
  • Stratieon -

Liked _wielebny_’s post in the thread suggestion - flare.

Like (Post)
    from game "PLease Ethiopia move your left flank to "comeback" to your city" no flare would be useful - where? how? I don't know how you play, but I'm quite dynamic and I don't have time for diplomacy. two transports are just flying and I saw them in…
  • Stratieon -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread suggestion - flare.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _wielebny_: “from game "PLease Ethiopia move your left flank to "comeback" to your city" no flare would be useful - where? how? I don't know how you play, but I'm quite dynamic and I don't have time for diplomacy. two transports are just…
  • Stratieon -

Replied to the thread New game mode (more realistic world of war 3).

Indeed, that’s actually an excellent balancing idea. Perhaps balancing diplomacy based on starting military+production power, e.g. superpowers can only make one superpower ally, weak nations can make three average allies, etc.
  • Stratieon -

Liked PerigeeNil’s post in the thread Is "Low Profile" a Strategy?.

Like (Post)
    Personally, I"m not a "fight tooth and nail to the last unit" kind of person. For me, there's a point from which a person can come back and a point from which they can't. I've played beyond the second situation before in the hopes of a grand comeback,…
  • Stratieon -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Is "Low Profile" a Strategy?.

Like (Post)
    Shrike...agree with your post. But it does seem when people are on the verge of loosing or at least they think so its like "srcew it I didnt really care anyway and throw a hail mary" its almost like they dont want to really try and fight and lose an…
  • Stratieon -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Is "Low Profile" a Strategy?.

Like (Post)
    Ive seen some really bad play from players with 100's if not 1000 + # of games. Its mind boggling sooner or later you have to realize what you doing isnt working but they just must do the same thing every game?
  • Stratieon -

Liked PerigeeNil’s post in the thread Is "Low Profile" a Strategy?.

Like (Post)
    Lol, it just happened again. Russia (coalition mate) and I (Turkey) begin invading the German homeland by land from the east pushing west. Germany takes at least a half a dozen small (five-ish units each) stacks and dashes east out of Germany. Ummm...…